𝕯𝖆𝖜𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖑

//Since there's two Halloween episodes, I hope i can finish both on time before the end of October.

"

It was the time of the year when everyone dress up as their favorite characters/role models and go out in the night trick or treating. It was (Name)'s favorite holiday until a certain nerd decided to fiddle with witchcraft and made the dead come to life and tried to attack everyone around her back at her own place. Like something out of a horror movie but without the blood and gore.

She, of course, fought them off until she found out who caused it hours later. Her parents helped her and thankfully her dead grandfather, who came back to life thanks to the magic, joined and helped her destroy the magic. The nerd was sent to juvie, the zombies return to their graves after saying their goodbye to their families who are still alive and everything was back to normal.

The book was hidden away safely in the secret hideout under the basement and was never to be used ever again. Which is good because if it were placed in the museum, someone might steal it again.

Anyway, back to Norrisville high.

On all Hallow's eve, prepare to be scared witless.

It was dark on the streets of norrisville, only the street lights lighting whoever passes by.  A boy in a clown costume and a pumpkin head bucket full of candy walks down the quiet streets until he stops as a giant figure appear in front of him.

The figure growls and raised its machete at the little, causing him to scream of fright and run away. The figure then begin to weirdly dance and so it turns out that it was Whoopee in a Jason Voorhees costume.

At the Whoopee World Halloween Fright-tacular! One fright only!

"Now you wanna go?" The ginger haired boy asks the (Hair color) haired girl with a smirk.

(Name) rolls her eyes at Howard before she smiled and say, "What kind of girl would i be if i don't? I bet the rides aren't as scary as the ones back at my hometown."

Randy perks up and say with a smirk, "Wow, really? I bet you won't make it out of the Scare House without screaming."

"If i scream, i'll give you 10 bucks each." (Name) told the purple tyrant head.

"You have money?" Howard asks in surprise.

"You don't?" She retorted with a smirk causing the ginger to pout.

"And if you don't scream?" Randy asks in curiosity, leaning against his desk with a raised brow.

"I get..." She hummed as she thinks before smirking and exclaimed, "Half of your halloween candies!"

Howard stands up from his seat while Randy makes a facial expression saying, 'i'm shock. how could you?'. "That's not fair!"

"Just kidding!" The girl laughed at his fumming face while Randy watches them like watching a couple of siblings arguing.

The trio stopped once they hear the door to their science class open and (Name) returns to her seat which is beside theirs.

"Morning class." Mrs. Driscoll greeted while carrying a box of potted plants in front of her and (Name) already know what this is.

Suddenly Mrs. Driscoll went down and rub her back up against the skeleton. "Morning, Gerry." She greeted in a hush tone.

"Why are those lips talkin' instead of kissin'?" Said Mr. Driscoll before Mrs. Driscoll kisses his... teeth causing the whole class to groan and shudder in discomfort.