ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴜᴍᴘ

Today, they're going on a school field trip. They're going to Mount Chuck for the annual Freshman field trip. Their supervisor today is Mrs. Driscoll from science class and her skeleton, who (Name) learned has a name, Mr. Driscoll.

Once the bus came to a stop, they know they've arrived. The bus door opens with a hiss and the students almost immediately left the bus in a line.

Howard went out first before (Name) and Randy.

"This is going to be awesome!" Yelled a boy from their class.

Randy and (Name) awed at the view of the mountain and the pine trees, clear sky and...other trees. They left the bus and joined the other students, them being with Howard.

(Since (Name) doesn't know about the skeleton yet, I'm going to just call him skeleton)

Mrs. Driscoll came to the front, her wrist tied to her skeleton's wrist, both wearing matching hats.

"Ah, the annual Freshman field trip to Mount Chuck." Mrs. Driscoll happily sighed before she grab the skeleton's jaw and deepen her voice, "The world's only man-made volcano."

And they went on about the volcano. (Name) couldn't pay attention because, this was the first field trip she's ever gone to, without having any raging man size bats attacking the bus after a few minutes on the road. So she thinks it might happen soon.

It started after she became (Hero name) again and it was thrilling to know that she can fight evil once more. But it's nagging, knowing that everything is not happening like in the comic books she's read.

"Glory awaits, Howard." Randy announced happily to his best friend, Howard. Who was smiling as wide as he does.

Randy continues, "When we spit in that volcano, we'll be joining Norrisville high's all-time greats."

On cue, Mrs. Driscoll says, "Of course we won't actually be going up the volcano, that's for hooligans, daredevils and tomfoolers. Nope, we're headed to the informative and school board approved museum of silt."

Most of the students there groaned in disappointment, but one of them stood out by chanting, "Silt, silt, silt!"

"What's so special about Silt? Maybe I'll know when i see it for myself." (Name) muttered to herself. Feeling a bit under the weather after the bus ride.

She swore she smelt Cheetos and cola on her seat when she sat down in there. Who the heck eats and drink in the bus? Well, i don't because I've never ride a bus before.

"Now, before we go in, i want to say one thing." Mrs. Driscoll says as she approaches her students.

"Oh, Jerry." She giggles, holding the skeleton's hand after it slap her back. She drops to more serious expression, "Every year, some numbskull tries to sneak up the volcano to spit in it."

"That's us, Howard. We are that numbskull." (Name) hears Randy whisper to Howard.

Mrs. Driscoll then added, "Which is why we're using the buddy system. If you stray more than five feet from your buddy, you both get a month's detention."

Everyone grunts in annoyance in response.

"Sounds extreme, don't you think?" (Name) whisper to Randy who nodded in agreement.

"For added security, I'm pairing a responsible student with a numbskull." Mrs. Driscoll then paired up her students. "(Name), you're with Randy."

Randy and (Name) slightly jumped in response with shocking faces, they look at one another before they smiled.

Randy smirked, "I guess you're stuck with me now, (Last name)."

"I think you're the one who's stuck with me, Cunningham." (Name) replied with the same smirk.