CHAPTER 9

For the first time his eyes teared after his mother's death... He couldn't able to see Sri near another man that too they are getting engaged..

He felt like someone stabbing his heart with sharp knife and twisting it... She was smiling and looking at that man with dreamy eyes...

He fisted his hands in anger... He wants to smash that man's face in wall until he's dead... He wants to cuts his fingers which is holding his sri's soft hands... He felt rage, a fire within him...

Paati saw Ashok standing there,

Paati: dei Ashok... Oorla irundhu Vandhutiya? Vaa.. vaa...

He went near paati and stood beside her but he couldn't diverted his eyes from her doe eyes which is now looking at him widely,

Paati: ivaru peru anant namma Sri kutty oda Mora payyan.. ippo dha ivanugalukku nichayam mudinju innum moonu varathula kalyanam...
Rendu Peru jodiyum sooperah irukku la?

Ashok gritted his teeth in anger...

Ashok: aama .... Aama . Romba nallatha irukku... Mockingly

He glared at Sri who is trying to avoid his gaze..

Ashok mv: aai maami... Veetukku varuvalla unna Anga vachu paathukara di...

Anant: hello sir. .

Ashok: hello..

Suddenly anant phone started ringing and he took the phone & went from there because signal was weak... Paati also went from there to speak with others ...

Sri turned her back towards him and tried to escape from Ashok but,

Ashok: aai maami nilu di...

She halted her step but didn't turned towards him... He went near her & bent into near her ears.

Ashok: yen di enta sollala,? (Harsh)

Sri: edha kekurel? (Nervously)

Ashok: ah... Unakum andha ambikkum engagement ndradha paththi thaan...

Sri: ah aniku Naa solla vandha ... Neenga dha adukullayu call ah cut panitel.. solrakku munnadiye ...

Ashok gritted his teeth and said,

Ashok: thirumba phone panni solrakku unakku enna?

Sri didn't said anything....

Ashok: evening veetukku dhana varuva.. unta Anga pesikkara ...

Sri: illa... Naa rendu naal kalichu dhan varuva...

Ashok: inikku evening vara ... Illa ...  Naa un veetukku vandhuruva..  purinjudha?

Sri Nodded her head,

Ashok: thirumbi enna paaru di maami..

She Gulped & turned towards him..  Her observed her from head to toe...
She looks so.... Beautiful in red silk saree... This colour suits her... Her doe like eyes were looking too good with dark kajal... Her natural pink lips were painted in red... Her nose pin ... F***...  It doing something inside him... The thing that bothering him is  f****** ring on her fingers...

He closed his eyes and took deep breath to control himself... His mind was messing with his senses seeing her like this...

He Just want to hide her inside his room from others..  he wants her  beauty only for his eyes...

Anant came back & put his hands around her shoulder... Ashok glared at his hand  ..  he just wants to break his hands for touching her...

He needs to leave before he do something he should not do in anger...