CHAPTER 43

Thatha placed the parcel in table and went to get refreshed... After he had his dinner and slept in tired forgetting about the parcel...

______

Ashok was working in laptop and saw Sri sleeping peacefully hugging his torso...

He looked at the time it's past 9 in morning...

Ashok: Sri... Sri... Endhiri di...

But Sri whined & Hugged him tightly and buried her face in his torso...

Ashok mv: ennachu ivalukku ivlo neram thoonga maataley... Achacho abacharam nu solluva..

Ashok touched her forehead and her neck to see if she's having a fever but no .... He put his laptop aside & tried to wake her up...

Ashok : Sri Sri . Aai maami.. endhiri di ennachu unakku?

Sri: nekku thookam vardhu vidungo mama... (Whined)

Ashok: Adeiye mani aachu di ... Udambu sarila ya? Hospital polaam ah?

Sri: adhellaam onnum venam.. nekku romba tired ah irukku vidungo.. chumma tholla pannadhel.... Night Ellam kai kaala vachutu summa irukaradhu illa... Poi vera edhachum vela irundha paarungo... Enna disturb pannadhel..

Sri turned her back towards him and slept again.. Ashok furrowed his eyebrows...

Ashok mv: ennachu indha Maami kku.. kova padra...iva ipdilaam pesura aal illaye...

Ashok remembered something &  laid beside her and started to massage her lower back slowly making her Sigh in relief and snuggled closer to him..

He smiled knowing what's the problem...she got her period...

She opened her eyes and looked at him innocently...

Sri: sorry mama...

Ashok shook his head & kissed her forehead...

Ashok: munnadiye solirkalaamla?

Sri looked down & her eyes started to tear... He panicked seeing her tears,.

Ashok: hey.. hey.. ennachu di maami?

Sri: sorry...

Ashok: acho.. enakku un mela kovam la illa di.. aladha kanna thoda...

Sri: nijama illaya?

Ashok: naa edhukku un mela kova padanum?

Sri: illa.. Naal thalli pogala nnu...

Ashok Sighed & knocked her head lightly...

Sri: ah..mama ... (Whined)

Ashok: adi asamandhu maami.. namakku ippo dhana kalyanam aagirukku enna avasaram... Rendu moonu varusham pottum... Namma konjam jolly ah irupom..

Sri: paati..

Ashok: Avanga adhellaam onnum Solla maatanga... Nee theva illama manasa kolappikkadha...

He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips and hugged her...

Sri: mmm... Mama...

Ashok: enna maa..

Sri: ahm... Adhu...

Ashok: sollu maa..

Sri: nee ippavum enakku muththam... Kudukura?

Ashok furrowed his eyebrows and asked,.

Ashok: yen kudukka koodadha? En pondatti ku na kuduppa yaar keppa?