BONUS CHAPTER

Ashok was working in laptop in his room.... Suddenly he heard door opening sound... He raised his head & saw Sri standing there with coffee cup and holding her baby bump,

Ashok: nee edhukku di eduthutu vara? Maththa maids lam enga?

Sri came near him and sat beside him...

Ashok: unna rest edu Naa kekka maatiya?

Sri: yen Naa ungalukku coffee pottu kudukka koodadha?

Ashok smiled at her and put laptop aside .. he  bend down & took her legs to his lap and started to massage her foot...

Sri: enna pandrel? Ethana dhadava solradhu en kaala pidikadhingonnu..  vidungo...

Sri tried to take her legs but he hold it tightly...

Ashok: namma papa kaga dhana nee ivlo kasta padra ... As much as I am happy that We are going to be parents... Nee kasta padradha ennala paaka mudila maa... Atleast let me massage your foot... It's my responsibility to take care of you di maami..

She carresed his hair and kissed his forehead.... 

Sri : coffee ah kudingo mudhalla... Romba tired ah iruppel ..

Ashok smiled and took coffee from her... He pulled her into his lap and started to drink coffee... She is leaning on his chest...

Sri: yen mama... Innum 5 month's la nammakku oru kutty papa vandhurumla?

Ashok: aama ... Kutty Sri vandhuruva...

Sri: ah... Yen Kutty Ashok ah irukka kodadha?

Ashok: Yara irundhalum paravalla ... Healthy ah irundha mattum podhum...

Sri: mmmm... Enna peru vaikkalam?

Ashok: payyan porandha Krish kalidas nu vaikalamnu irukka...

Sri looked at him with tears... Ashok smiled and kissed her cheeks...

Ashok: un appa Peru... En appa Peru..

Sri: ponnu porandha?

Ashok:mmmm... Nee sollu...

Sri: Deva dharshini... Unga amma Peru...

Ashok smiled at her and kissed her lips & sneaked his hands inside her saree... Suddenly Sri pushed him & asked,

Sri: enakku oru doubt uh?

Ashok: indha maari mukkiyam mana nerathula dhaan unakku doubt varuma?

Sri: mama...

Ashok: sari sollu ..

Sri: um... Kolandha vandha apramum.. en mela idhe maari aasaya irupela? Yen kekuranna... Kolandha porandha apram naa gundagiruva .. mudi laam kottum... Pimples varum..  apram ...

Before she say further Ashok locked his lips with her again... Ge kissed her for 15 mins & left only she struggled to breath...

Ashok: namma pasangalukku kalyanam aagi avangalukku kolandha porandhalum... Naa ipdi dha iruppan..
Don't doubt my love for you...

Sri smiled at him and kissed his cheeks...

Suddenly they heard a shout of dina from downstairs and they rushed there & saw ,

Dina was scolding meenu who is sitting in sofa eating popcorn from the bowl ignoring ramblings of dina...

Ashok: edukku da kathuna eruma?

Dina: ivala ennada pandradhu... See Sri kutty pregnant ah irundhalum evlo active ah irukka... Aana indha panni Kutty is 8 months pregnant.. walking Polaam vaa di Naa... Saani maari utkaandhu thinnuttu irukka...