CHAPTER 36

Ashok entered the room and closed the door with bang... Sri was struggling in his arms to get down..

Sri: erakki vidungo...  Ippa irakki vida porela illaya...

Ashok Smirked and shook his head as no

Sri: Ungala ..

Sri started to beat him making him chuckle & placed her down... He grabbed her hands and locked around him and grabbed her face tried to kiss her but she placed her hands on his lips and pushed him...                                   
Sri: abacharam.. thalli pongo...

Ashok: adhaan ella abacharamum  panniyachey apram enna di ?

He pinched her cheeks but she swatted his hands...

Sri: party naanga mattum dhaanu sollittu Inga vandhu Kandava kooda kudichu koothadichutu irukel... Enna ninachutu irukkel unga manasula?  Ah?

Ashok placed his hands on her shoulders and said,

Ashok: unnadhaan di vera yaaru?

Sri pushed him aside & said,

Sri: ah ... Ipdi pesi pesi dha enna mayakkitel.. pongo..

Ashok pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly from behind,

Ashok: enna dhaandi prachana unakku ipo?

Sri: edhukku Anga poi Ava kooda ipdi aaditu irundhel?

Ashok: unakku ippo Anga  aadunadhu dhaana prachana.. sari ippo Inga aadra..

Sri looked at him confusedly but he started to sing and dance around her ,

Yedho thonudhu yedhuvo nogudu
Unna parthadhalaa

He pinched her cheeks and pulled her saree pallu...

Sri: ayyo.. vidungo..

Ullae iruppadhu veliyae sirikkudhu
Unna serndhathalaa

Sri glared at him but he  leaned towards her to kiss her but she pushed him.. he removed his shirt and threw it away...

Vidhathu indha mogam vegam
Thodaama thottu serum
Thadaal thadaal-nnu adikkira manasu
Gapalu-nnu mela paayum

He pushed her into bed and jumped on her... She struggled against his hold...

Sri: ayyo... Enna pandrel vidungo... Ungalukku bodha romba eridithu... Vidungo

But he locked her hands above her head and started to kiss her nape making her moan  loudly...

One by one all of their clothes started to pile in floor... He is kissing her deeply without gape and exploring her mouth fully .. she tried to push him but whenever she pushed him...

His grip tightened on her hip and he more pressed himself into her.. suddenly he entered into her at one go making her gasp and scream a little..

A drop of tear fell from her eyes but he kissed it away and waited for her to adjust & started to move in & out fastly making her moan loudly his name & digging her nails into his shoulders..

He increased his speed making her reach organism but he is nowhere to be near & Moved inside her fastly.. and released himself deeply inside her and fell on chest and slept there...

______

Dina was carrying meenu on shoulder ... She's struggling against his hold but he didn't care & continued to move towards his room with one hand hold her & cigar in other hand...

Meenu: irakki vidu da dhadiya..

He ignored her & continued to move... But she didn't stopped struggling..

Meenu: enna dhairiyam da unakku ? Andha thundu beediya mudhalla thookki podra naarudhu chaik...

But smacked her bum making her shriek a little...

Meenu: yov edhukku ya pinnadi thattuna ?

Dina: en property Naa thattuva..

He again smacked making her smack him back..

Meenu: dei irakki vidu da.. bodhaila engayachu podratha da...

Dina: pesama vaadi ... Chumma.. iru un vaaikku vela kuduthadhaan nee adanguva...

Meenu: enna da panna pora panni irakki vidra..

But he went inside the room and closed the door... Suddenly a scream heard along with smack sound,

Meenu: eruma maadu.. pudhu tops ah yenda kilicha?

_______

Agni was kissing rerna deeply.. she pushed him by his shoulders and looked at him..

He grabbed her hands & dragged her from there to his room and pushed her in bed & closed the door and grabbed her face and kissed her deeply...

After intense makeout for half an hour.. Rerna laying in his chest and breathing heavily..

He looked at her with unknown expression..

Agni: enna kalyanam pannikko..

Rerna: ah?

Agni: register marriage pannikko un appan ta Apram sollikala..

Rerna: aana..

Agni : ippo enna thirumba un appan dha venumnu Sola poriya ? Appo kelambu  ...

He pushed her from him.. Rerna glared at him and climbed on top of him...

Rerna: solradha mulusa kekka maatiya? Akka kalyanam mudiyatum nu dhaan solla vandha..

Agni tried to take his cigar but she grabbed his face and kissed him again...

He covered Both of them with blanket..
_______

NEXT MORNING,.

Again ashok was sleeping on Sri.. this time he was the who woke up first and grabbed his head...

Ashok: ah.. thala ipdi valikkudhey..

Suddenly he felt someone shifting under him... He looked down & saw Sri sleeping... He smiled at her and kissed her forehead..

But she scrunched her face and pushed him away & turned her back towards him and slept again...

He chuckled and mumbled,

Ashok: endhiri di unna Apram pesikkara..

He showered and changed into his tshirt and shorts..

Suddenly his phone started ringing... He looked at it & saw it's Sathish,.

Ashok: sollu Sathish enna vishayam?

Sathish: boss oru problem...

Ashok: ennachu?

Sathish said something making Ashok widened his eyes... She turned towards Sri who is sleeping peacefully... He fisted his hands and gritted his teeth...

Ashok: eppo nadandhuchu?

Sathish: yesterday night sir...

Ashok: ippo yaarta irukku?

Sathish: enta dha boss irukku....

Ashok: untayo bathrama vachuko... Naanga innu two days la vandhuruvom...

Sathish: Okay boss..

Ashok cutted the call and punched the wall in anger...

_________

Sorry for the short update...

How is the story going?

Which is your favourite character why?

Tell me your opinions in contact comments..

OBSESSIVE MAN जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें