BONUS CHAPTER 2

Ashok was returned from office after a long tiring day..  he just wants to shower and lay on sri's lap sometime ..

Suddenly he heard a familiar voice singing Kanna song,

kannanukku Enna Vaendum

Automatically a small smile bloomed in his lips hearing the song.. it reminds him of their first meet....

kannanukku Enna Vaendum

He silently went inside the house and starightly went to Pooja room and peaked inside and saw Sri was sitting there with ektara and singing,

dhinamum Uthikkum
pon Malaro

ithazhgal Uthirkkum
sol Malaro

beside Sri his little girl Deva dharshini , also sitting with small ektara... She is carbon copy of Sri & he is proud of it...

 She is carbon copy of Sri & he is proud of it

Deva dharshini, Ashok & sri's daughter...

She was repeating after Sri ,

unnai Enni Yaengi Thavikkum
ullam Ennum Malaro...

Dharshu saw Ashok & ran towards him and hugged his legs...

Dharshu : appa veetukku vandhutaaru...

Ashok: ammu...

Ashok lifted her and twirl around making her Giggle loudly.... Sri smiled seeing them...

Ashok: ammata paattu kathtukitingala?

Dharsu: aama paa amma enakku niraya solli kuduthaanga...

Ashok: Naandhaa kettaney... En ammu sooperah ah paadra...

Sri twisted her lips and mumbled,

Sri: pillaya paththa pondattiah maarandhuruvaan ... valandhu kettavan...

But Ashok heard it and suppressed his laugh... Sri twisted her lips at him and went from there to kitchen...

Dharsu: paa.. amma kovama poranga...

Ashok: mmm.. paththa .. paththa.  Nee poi viladu... Naa poi avala samadhanam panitu vara...

Dharsu: ok paa... all the best..  adi vaangama vandhuru..

Ashok: adingu podi...

Dharsu ran away from there Giggling and shouting,

Dharsu: kanna enga irukka? vaa vilayadalam...

Ashok smiled at her and went to kitchen and saw Sri was making coffee... he silently went behind her and hugged her and kissed her neck but she elbowed him....

Ashok: ah... Valikkudhu di maami...

Sri: nanna valikkatum... Unga ponnu dhana ungalukku mukkiyam pongo... Poi Ava koodaye irungo enta edhukku vandhel...  Pongo..