Chapter Four

I look around at the ocean-like scenery and Alice looks down, "It's like a ship!" I gulp, "Alice, you better know what you're doing!" Alice pushes a lever, "Dead Ahead." I hear Hatter and look up at a wave, "Tarrant."

Alice messes with another lever and looks up at the picture of Hatter, "Don't worry Hatter, Adrian and I will save you and your family." Alice moves some more levers and I grip something in a panic, "Alice!?"

Iracebeth's POV

I look at the spot that Alice and my beloved Adrian were just in, "Alice? The Alice?" I look over to Tick Tock and he grins sheepishly. "Slayer of my Jabberbabywocky?" I said gritting my teeth Time goes, "Oh."

I stammer angrily, "The very reason why I have been banished from my kingdom. My beloved Adrian was with her, I will have him! He is the only reason I haven't lost my mind!" Time grins a little, "That Alice?" My face turns red, "Idiot! I want her head! I want my king back!"

I walk off, completely ignoring the desperate look of Time.

Adrian's POV

I close my eyes in a panic and I hear Alice with excitement in her voice, "Horunvendush Day!" We start to go faster and then we hit something, I jolt in the Chronosphere as I hear Alice shriek in panic. "Alice, if we die, I'm going kill you!" I never open my eyes as I hear Time from behind us, "Aha! You! Give me what is mine! Give it back or there will be none of me left. Come back!" Alice ignores Time and pushes the level for us to go faster. I gripped onto the Chronosphere and start praying. Not to one god, to literally all of them. I'm going to need a nap after this.

I hear Time singing in another language and I feel him knock into us, laughing. Alice screams as I hold onto her to protect her. We go through a spot in time and fall to the ground. I fall to the ground to break Alice's fall so she doesn't get hurt.

I groan as Alice gets off of me and grabs the shrunken Chronosphere. "Are you okay, Adrian? I hope nothing is broken." I wheeze in pain, "I love you Alice, but you landed on my stomach." Alice giggles and helps me up, "Let's go, big brother. We have a Mad Hatter to save." We walk around the town square and Alice gasps in excitement, "Hatter!" I look around, only to find Alice walking towards a younger Tarrant.

I run after her as she startles him, "It's you!" I stand in front of a younger Tarrant and I smile at him as Alice hugs a confused Hatter. "Your you again!" Hatter looks startled, "Well, if I'm not, I wish I was. Have we met?"

Alice frowns, "Well, no. I mean, not yet." Hatter leans forward, "It's funny. It feels like I should." Hatter looks at me and gasps, "The destined White King! Your majesty! I'm so honored to meet you! Does Princess Mirana know you are here?" I smile softly, "Mr. Hightopp, I don't meet Princess Mirana and become White King until a little while in the future."

"Hatter, we have met once, when I was younger," Alice brought Tarrant's attention back to her so we could save the future Hatter. Tarrant looks confused, "I'm afraid I don't recall." I zoned out when Hatter and Alice started confusing me. I looked around to find people whispering and staring at me, I guess that everyone knows about the prophecy between the Princesses and me.

A little boy walked up to me, shyly, "Mr. Adrian? Can I just say that I hope you are happy here in Underland." I smile and ruffle the boy's hair, "I am happy here and I promise I will take care of Princess Mirana well." The little boy looks excited and hugs me, then runs off to his parents.

Everyone smiles at me and shakes my hand, saying different things like, "Prince Adrian!" "Welcome to Underland!" I smile and greet everyone with excitement.

I look behind me to find Alice and Tarrant running off. I say goodbye to everyone and run after them. I stand behind Alice in a church and tap her shoulder. Alice jumps and hugs me, whispering, "Look who it is, your majesty." I look over her shoulder to find a younger Mirana and Iracebeth. I look around the church and find all of our friends in the seats, clapping for the princesses.