Chapter Eight (Extremely short, slightly emotional)

*Adrian's POV*

I glared at Iracebeth through the jail cell she made. "Please Adrikins. I love you." I scoff, "Time is literally sitting right there and he's been your Tick Tock for probably as long as you've been in banishment." Iracebeth pouts and walks closer, "But ever since you stuck up for me at the coronation, I knew that you belonged to me." I sneered, "I only stuck up to you because I love Mirana and I didn't want her to be upset that everyone hated her sister. Mirana loves her sister and I only did it for her! I will never love you. You are pushy, demanding, possessive, and rude! You have my wife outside of this birdcage and in the hands of your guards. I have half a mind of breaking out and making sure that you never mess with my family again." Iracebeth tears up and sniffles, I didn't even turn around to see Mason and Madison glaring at her. "All you have done is ruin my mom and dad's life. You're supposed to be our Aunt! Not some crazy woman that loves my father!" Madison yelled. 

Iracebeth glared at Madison and I sneered, launching into the bars to grab her for glaring at my child. Mirana teared up, "Racie! Please!" Iracebeth didn't even look at her as she stared at me in tears, "Shut up!" I snarled and shook the bars, running on anger as everyone else didn't even try to stop me. 

I looked over to a dying Time and a dead Stayne, "Why is Stayne dead?" Iracebeth smiled at me, "Because he's not you, my love." I roared, "I am not your love! You will accept that I am married to your sister! Queen Mirana of Underland! I will never love you!" 

Iracebeth glared at me and walked to the Chronosphere, but not before Alice tried to change her mind. I ignored it, of course, watching Mirana's gaze on me. I mouthed that I love you to her and she teared up, mouthing it back. 

Iracebeth yanked my wife into the Chronosphere and Mira looked at me in fear. "No!" I slammed my body against the cell walls, hoping to get out to get to my wife. Only for Iracebeth to take her and Mira to the past.