The New Addition and Epilogue

9 months later

"King Adrian, would you like to see your son?" My head shot up to see the royal doctor smiling at me while holding the door open. I smiled and ran into the room. Madison and Mason were with Tarrant and his family today. The baby wasn't due until next week, so Mira and I weren't worried if the twins had a fun day. As soon as Mira went into labor, I had Bayard fetch everyone so they could see the newest addition to Underland. I also asked McTwisp to take a letter to Alice to let her know how everything was. Apparently, she and mother started their own shipping company and absolutely bashed Hamish and his unfortunate gold digging- ahem- sorry his lovely wife into the ground and made them go bankrupt. Ha. Get rekt.

"My love. Come meet your son," Mirana smiled while holding our precious little bundle of: "Let's make mommy wake up daddy for bloody tarts at two in the morning causing him to never learn and ask if she can wait until morning." I smiled and sat in a chair on the side of the bed, "He has father's hair color." Mirana giggled, "It's lovely." 

I kissed his head and then kissed Mira's cheek, "What should we name him? We never decided early like with the twins." Mirana teared up and smiled, "Charles Oleron of Marmoreal." I teared up and chuckled, "It's perfect. Just like the rest of my family." Mira giggled and kissed me gently as everyone came running in. "Mommy, Daddy!!" The twins yelled as they came running over to greet their new brother." 

I smiled, just watching my ever so growing family. "Awe, sissy! He has mother's eyes!" Iracebeth cooed as Charles opened his eyes and yawned.

Ten years later

"Mom! Dad! Charles won't stop coming into my room!" I groaned as I rolled over and cuddled up to a now awake Mirana, "Make it stop." Mira sleepily giggled, "Those are your children." I snorted, "They were my kids ten years ago, now they're yours." Mira smiled and kissed me, "Happy fortieth birthday my love." 

I smiled, "Thanks for reminding me, it's not like I get reminded of that when Charlie wants to wrestle." As if he knew he was being talked about, low and behold a flying Charles comes to WWE pile-drive into my torso. I groaned as Charlie smiled, "Happy birthday daddy! Get up! We made you breakfast!" I smiled, completely now over my pain, "Thank you. So where are the other gremlins of mine?" Mirana giggled as she sat up in bed, leaning against me.

"Happy birthday daddy!" Madison comes in with a smile. Right on cue, her twin, Mason, comes in with a tray of breakfast, "Happy birthday dad, we made this for you." I smiled and grabbed the breakfast, digging into it as it smelled fantastic. "Tarrant and Aunt Racie helped us though." I smiled, "I love it." 

Madison grinned cutely, "Now, today you will meet my boyfriend." With that, she bolted from the room as I choked on my drink, "Your what!?" Mira giggled as I got out of bed, threw Charlie over my shoulder, and ran after Madi, "Young lady! Get back here! Mason! You better not go anywhere! You are getting a talking-to as well! You're only fifteen!"