Chapter Ten

*Adrian's POV*

I gasped as the rust broke off me and I stumbled back, leaving Mirana to hug her sister. "Daddy!" I turned around just to be tackled by Madison and Mason. I kissed them both on the forehead, eagerly, "I told you Aunt Alice would save us." Madi giggled, "You were right daddy. You are always right." I smirked, "And don't you forget it." Mason giggled, "We will always believe you, daddy. I promise." I smiled, "That's all I can ask for." 

I stood up and all three of us watched the interaction between Mirana and Iracebeth. Mirana chuckled through her tears at the sight of her sister alive until Iracebeth shook her off, "Get off me!" Iracebeth looked around to find that the Chronosphere was back in its place and tears up, "Why does this always happen to me?" 

Mirana walks forward to her sister but stops. I watch in sadness, knowing that Iracebeth just wanted to be loved. The twins and I were far enough away to not be able to hear the conversation, but I knew this was the start of those two making everything up. I smiled, ushering the twins forward. "Daddy we don't like that nasty woman." I narrowed my eyes and crouched, looking at my children sternly, "Madison and Mason, I know that your opinions of your Aunt Racie were purely based off of my opinions. Your mother loves her sister, your aunt. I haven't had the best experience with her, but I am willing to try and move on from that. She just wanted to be noticed and loved. Angry at your mother for something from their youth. Can you please ignore everything that I have said about her and make your own opinion of her? You need all the family you can." 

Madi and Mason smiled and nodded, "Yes, daddy. We can." I kissed their forehead and we walk forward, just to see Iracebeth and Mirana hugging. "Your majesty? I do beg pardon for any intrusion," Tarrant called out. Mirana smiled at her sister and walked over to Tarrant to help his family as I walked over to Iracebeth.

"Iracebeth. I know that I haven't been kind to you. I know. It's my fault. I am willing and want to start over and become a family. I want to be the brother-in-law that jokes around at dinner with you. To be the person that I'm sure your parents want me to be. To be there for you just like I was years ago. Can you forgive me?" Iracebeth smiles, "Yes. I forgive you. And I'm sorry for being so rude, demanding, and possessive over you. I know that your hatred stemmed from that. You love my sister and I've seen that. I will be the sister and aunt I was meant to be. I promise." I smiled and hugged Racie, happy that everything has worked out. I pulled away to find that the twins slammed into Iracebeth, giggling. "Aunt Racie!" Racie smiled and hugged her niece and nephew. 

Racie looked up to see Mira and Tarrant staring at her while holding his family, who were in the ant farm. Racie looked away sheepishly, "I always liked tiny things." I chuckled and hugged her to my side, "Well the twins will be tiny for a while. Cherish them so I can have alone time with my wi-" The twins tackled me to the floor, screaming, "We're not tiny!" Racie laughed at the scene and Mira smiled, happy that her sister has finally happy. 

I got off the floor and smiled as Alice ran over to me, "Alice!" Alice smiled and hugged me, "Thank god, you're okay. I have to leave after saying goodbye to Hatter, but I will never forget you, brother." I smiled and kissed her forehead, "I know. Say hello to mother for me. I love you and her. I will always think about both of you. Maybe name a kid after you, when Mira and I decide to have another." Hatter stood beside me and giggled at my last statement.

I frowned, "Okay you guys have been extremely giggly. What is the deal?" Mira giggled and grabbed my hand, "Come on love. I wish to tell you something." I groaned and followed her, "Love you, Alice, be safe! Punch Hamish for me!" Alice giggled as I was drug around the corner.