Chapter Eleven

*Still Alice's POV* 

Hatter and I giggled as we watched Mirana drag my brother around the corner, only to hear him scream, "Yes!" 

*Adrian's POV*

"Yes!" I screamed for everyone to hear, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Mira sighed, "Because I didn't want to get your hopes up if Alice couldn't save us. I know how much the children mean to you and I didn't want to make you sad." I smiled and kneeled, kissing Mirana's stomach, "Hello baby, it's your daddy." 

Tarrant walked over with his family after seeing Alice off and I smiled sadly, standing up, knowing that this would be the last time that I would ever see my sister. Tarrant's mother, Tyva, smiled and hugged me, "Oh dear King Adrian. Thank you so much for helping our son Tarrant." I smiled and hugged her back, "Please, Adrian is fine. Tarrant is like a brother to me. He's family and that would make all of you family to me. I apologize for what Iracebeth did, but please don't be too harsh." Tyva smiled as Zanik sighed, looking down, "I will attempt to be civil, your majesty." I nodded, "That's all anyone can ask." 

Madi and Mason ran over and hugged Tarrant, "Uncle Taran!" I laughed at the twins as they tackled Tarrant, wrapping my arms around Mira, "Is everyone ready to go home? I have a nursery to put together and Mira and Racie need to have a sisters' day together." Mira giggled and hugged her sister, linking arms with Iracebeth and they both skipped out of Time's castle. 

I smiled, walking behind everyone, taking in the fact that my family is now whole and complete.

(We have the sisters' day chapter, the new baby chapter, and a final before this book is complete!)