Old Grudges

Bella's POV

"I am very busy Mom, I can't visit you guys we will directly meet tomorrow. I need to complete my work before I board the ship love you both"

I ended the call and handed the decoration items list file to June.

" Some of the materials have already been arrived go through it once and let me know how much is pending"

"Yes Bella will give you the complete details within some time."
"I have gone through the guest list it's all done."
June replied and went out of the cabin with the file.

We had so many events lined up after Sam's hotel event. So we appointed some new staff. One of them was June. She was suppose to join AR enterprises. Because of my stunt she was not able to so I got her the job. Better to say to overcome my guilt for ruining her opportunity.

It's been 3 months and June is now one of my good friends. I had already told her the truth about that day and apologized.

Sam and Mia decided to get engaged in a cruise ship But it's a secret It's Grandpa and Grandma's wedding anniversary which will be celebrated and there engagement will be a surprise. The invitation are for some close friends and family.

When I introduced Sam to my parents Mom was very happy to meet him. She was only mad at her father. Sam didn't directly rushed into the topic which was a big relief for me. My king was also very happy that Mom was finally meeting someone from her family.

"He really miss you a lot. Please forgive him he is really very sorry for what he did to you." Sam told Mom while holding both her hands. Mom looked at king and he gave a little nod.

A tear fell down from Mom's eyes and she just stood up and turned to leave when an old man  stood before her. Sam and king also stood up But like a fool I was sitting there not knowing what to do so I leaned to the table to see the old man's face clearly

"I am sorry my child" He said with a watery eyes and then my brain registered that He is Mr.Simpson my GrandPa.

I must say he was older version of Sam. Mr. Simpson had a strong Aura just like my Mom.

My mom didn't say anything just stood there looking at her father. Everyone was quiet and everyone was standing except me so I decided to standup. But as I was trying to standup I accidentally dropped the spoon which made a noise and everyone turned to me except for Mom.

She was meeting her dad after a long time so such noises didn't bother her.
"Is that my grand daughter?" he looked at me and smiled. Then he shifted looking back to Mom

"Please forgive me my Child, I am very sorry" he said and hugged Mom and my Mom hugged him back and while sobbing. That was very emotional moment.

*************************************

Interesting chapters ahead

😊