10. First Aid

Daniel's POV

The girl's knee was bleeding. "We will take you to the hospital" Mike said "Nooo" three of them yelled in unison. We both looked at them in a confused state. The three of them looked very frightened. Specially the girl who was injured, I was trying to study her facial expressions.

She had a soft grey smoky eyes and stained lips. She had a chestnut clour hair and curls at the end. She is beautiful. Ok wait what's wrong with me? Why I am even thinking about her?

I was out of my chain of taught when the guy named Clint I guess gestured for a handshake I gave him a stern look when mike came and did a handshake for me.

They all left for the cafe when mike said "I think we should also go" I nodded and opened the car door when mike closed the door and gestured with his hands to follow them. I gave him an unsatisfied look "Come on man look at those beautiful girls we can't leave them like this at least we can make sure she is ok" Mike said. "OK fine." I answered.

We both went into the cafe and my eyes first searched for her. She was sitting in a chair and her friend was cleaning the wound. I was going through her facial expression she looked cute. I don't know why but I wanted to know more about her so I asked her for her name. Mike looked at me with raised eyebrows.

She looked very surprised by my sudden question and looked at me with widened eyes. Her eyes were making my heart feel something. It was a new feeling which I had never felt.

 It was a new feeling which I had never felt

"Her name is Bella" Clint said. "She is Emma and he is Charlie" he pointed his fingers towards the other two. "By the way Charlie and me are software engineer's" the boy kept on speaking.

When he got no response from me he diverted towards Mike. I was still staring at Bella, Don't know why but my heart wanted to know more about her. I was walking towards her when she said suddenly "I want to go home and get some rest, can we leave?" she asked the other guy. I felt a pain in my heart. Is she trying to ignore me?

I felt anger on her reaction and I got out of the café and straight away went towards our car. Why I am feeling like this? Why I am angry at her for ignoring me? What's wrong with me? I think I need some rest.

Mike came behind me and asked "Why did you come like this? It was rude." "Let's go" I said getting inside the car ignoring his questions. Mike sighed and he got inside the car and we drove off.

When we reached the mansion I walked inside my bedroom and took a cold shower and went for some sleep. I tried to sleep but was not able to sleep. Whenever I closed my eyes I could see the girl throwing water on my face.

I woke up from bed and went to the balcony to get some fresh air to calm myself. I remembered the girl Bella. Imagining her face in my mind I felt peace.

I will never forget the morning incident and also the evening one.