13. Surprise & Shock

Bella’s POV

“Oh My God, Why on earth would you arrest my daughter? She is an innocent little girl” dad said. “No, you can’t arrest her” mom said. Mom and dad were in panic state.

But for what? What are the charges? I asked looking towards the officer. “You had been charged for humiliating Mr. Daniel Dixon”

“What” I heard Clara from behind she excused herself and went with the officer for discussing something. Me and my parents were in a completely confused state now.

Dad – “Do you know Daniel Dixon, would you care to explain? Dad looked at me with raised eyebrows.

Mom- “What did you do to Daniel? Oh God do you even know who he is?”

“King, mom I will explain you everything but first I need to make a call.” I picked my cell phone to make a call but mom stopped me.

“Daniel is Clara’s son.” She completed the sentence looking into my eyes.

“WHATT” Dad and I yelled in unison. OK, my day is getting worse now. This is a nightmare.

I was unable to stand on my place and took a seat on the couch and buried my face in my palms. Clara came in and closed the door behind her. She sat down on the nearby couch.

“The officer are gone they will not arrest you but I want to know what happened?” she asked in a serious tone.

I explained them that mark’s phone was my only target and what I did to Daniel was an accident I didn’t mean to do it. I skipped Emma’s secret. I told them that mark was my ex-boyfriend and he was blackmailing me. Clara listened carefully and she told us It was an important day for them because Alexander Dixon was turning 80 and they wanted to celebrate it but it was called off due to me. And Daniel was close to his Grand Pa. He got humiliated in front of his family because of me.

“I am so sorry Mrs. Dixon, I really didn’t know because of me you all were humiliated. I am so sorry for my actions.” I was literally feeling very shameful for my actions.

Clara –“It’s ok dear, I forgive you and I will talk to Daniel and don’t worry about the case. And please call me Clara.”

We all had dinner and Clara left but before she left my mom and dad also said sorry for my actions.

Mom- “You had a boyfriend and you didn’t even care to tell us?” was the first sentence when Clara left. Even dad was looking at me with a questioning expression.

OHH GOD, this is going to be a long night.

***********************************
Hope you all are enjoying the chapters
Please do comment and let me know