16. Misunderstandings

Daniel's POV

I was waiting for mike. He is always late. I hate waiting. I heard a car entering. I guess finally he came.

"So where are we going?" he asked once he settled himself on the couch. I didn't reply and stared at him. "OK, this time it's your fault you just called up and told to come at least you should give me some time."

"I told you 2hrs ago" and narrowed my eyebrows towards him.

"I was doing an important thing you know, I was kind of busy. I didn't even have breakfast properly now I am hungry.

"**** with some random chick is your important thing? I can tell you were with someone last night right?" He didn't say anything just ignored my comment.

"Ok fine now stop accusing me and please let me know why I was called here in the morning?"

"It's about Mia. She is in love with an asshole"

"Who is he?" mike asked to which I replied "Actually we both know this guy. When she told me about her love for him I really didn't want her to get hurt but this I don't believe that he loves her"

"Ok, I got it no need to explain further. I also don't want to hurt her but you know it's not my fault that girls get attracted towards me. I just say a few words of appreciating their beauty but why this girls just misunderstand things I don't know.
I ain't taking that *** thing because it's not my fault that women can't stop falling for my looks and charm. I know you want her and you can have her...." He was going on like an express train when I cut him.

I stared at him in disbelief "WTF, What's wrong with you? You think she loves you? Are you mad? I almost shouted.

"She doesn't? OH that's sad." He said with a pout and looked at me "I mean that's good very very good."

"And she is my very good friend that's it I don't feel anything else for her" I clarified his stupid thoughts about me and Mia.

"Who is he? Mike asked. "Sam Watson the CEO of SW Hotels and Resorts. Mia and Sam both were dating and now Mia wants to take her relationship to next level but she is not sure so she asked for my advice. She is not sure about the feeling of Sam towards her. She asked me whether she should disclose her feelings to him or not?"

"So what did you say? I mean you don't like Sam as per my knowledge you hate him." Mike said.

"I don't hate him. I just don't like him. I don't even know about his personal life but know I have to find out because it's related to Mia. I don't want her to get hurt. I told her wait for him to disclose his feelings"
I got a text and I read the message then I took my car keys and gestured mike to come with me "He has landed this morning and went to meet a girl at a café let's go and see"

Mike looked at me in confusion "You are stalking him and who is that girl?"
"I don't want Mia to get cheated I was right about Sam he is not good for her and you will be my witness when I will tell Mia about Sam."

We got inside our car and headed towards the café address which Owen has sent me just know.

Once we reached I parked my car and we both got out of the car and headed towards the Café. "He is inside this café"

Mike turned towards me and said "This is where the girls brought us that night, remember that accident."
"Hmm, let's go inside" We both got inside it was a small café and didn't had much customers and my eyes landed on Bella

"Dude isn't that Sam sitting with that accident girl? What's her name? I can't remember" Mike said starching his head with one finger.

"Bella" I whispered. Sam was holding her hands and said something for which she nodded. We both went little closer to hear what they were saying. We both had caps and shades so that no one can identify us. Sam said "You are the best, I love you Bella" he said and he kissed her on the cheeks.

"So she is Sam Watson's girlfriend? Mike said or I can say he was asking himself. I just turned around and started walking outside and went towards my car. Mike came behind me

"Bella loves Sam" saying this I smash my fisted hand on top of my car. "If he loves Bella then why is he going out with Mia? I asked looking at Mike. Mike raised his hands "Ok in my defence why are you asking me? I didn't even know Mia was in love with Sam Watson. I think we got what you wanted and now we can leave."

He took the car key's from me "That went very fast by the way" he opened the car door "And someone is going to get hurt" he said while getting inside the car.

This time mike was driving the car I dialled Mia's number but she didn't answer.

I was happy to find something about Sam when I was leaving my mansion but now after knowing that girl was Bella I don't know why I was very upset. Anger was boiling inside me seeing her hand in his hands and the love confession. I was feeling like I lost something. Might be I was getting angry because he cheated my friend.

After a few minutes she called back.