12. Long Lost Friend

Bella's POV

When I told Emma and Charlie about New Jersey event and I will be there for 2,3 days they both agreed that it will be good to get away from this mess for time being

I got inside my car and waved a bye to Emma and Charlie. I started my drive by turning the music on "RUN THIS TOWN" one of my fav songs. It took me 3 hrs to reach home due to traffic. I parked my car in the garage and got out.

I ran towards the door and rang the bell continuously. My mom opened the door with an irritating look due to continuous ringing of bell. She was surprise to see me. "Oh My God, Sweetie how are you? James come and see who is here." She called dad in happiness. Dad came into I immediately ran towards him "My king" I hugged him. "Ah! My princess"

When I entered the living room there was a lady sitting on the couch. I turned towards mom with a look of who is she. "Oh come sweetie let me introduce to you my college friend Clara"

"Hi I am Bella" I gestured for a handshake but she hugged me. "You have a beautiful daughter Mary" she complimented with a smile and I gave a smile of thanks to her in return. We all settled and mom told me they met a few days ago in a marriage where they exchanged numbers.

Clara - "Your parent's love story was a bit famous in our college. Mary and I use to be great friends but one day they both vanished like an air without any clue. Mary kept no contact with any of the friends. I know Mary's parents were against James that's why she didn't contact any one of us"
Mom - "But now we meet again and today you are suppose to have dinner with us. Now my daughter and my friend is home I want to celebrate." She said excitedly. "by the way how come you are home today?" She turned towards me.

"Actually I have an event to be organised in New Jersey I will be here for 2,3 days."

"Me and dad will cook the dinner and you both can chit chat till that time." I said and stood up to go to my room to freshen up and then cook dinner with dad.

I was feeling very happy for mom because she always use to mention about her friends but never got the chance to meet them again. Dad and I was cooking together and also we were singing songs. We let mom and Clara to catch up about their life's event.

"Hey I have bought some snacks for you both till dinner is getting ready." I placed the bowl of snacks in front of them. They both thanked me and I was going back towards kitchen when there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see two police officer's standing in right front of me. "Are you Bella Wilson?" one officer asked. "YES, How may I help you?" I asked them in confusion. "Bella Wilson we are here to arrest you" the officer said.

"Whatt" I was shocked. I heard my mom yelling "James come over here there is police outside and they are saying they will arrest Bella" All of us was shocked.

"WHAT the hell"

************************************
Hope you liked the chapter?