7. Accident

Bella's POV

It was 5 pm in the evening and we were having some snacks, Emma and Charlie had a serious face. I know they are still thinking about Daniel. I have to do something so that they can forget and move on. So I made a plan to go to a beach.

"Come I think we should go to a beach and get some fresh air so that we can flush away all our worries." They both agreed and within 30 minutes we got ready to leave. (Bella's look on the above pic)

There was a knock on the door and I opened the door and there was Clint with Charlie. We had also called Clint Charlie's friend to accompany us. Clint is a funny type guy and also our good friend but he doesn't know anything about our secret.

All four of us got inside Emma's car, me sitting in front with Emma on the driver's seat and both the guys were on the back seat. We drove off to the beach. On the way Clint was telling us about his date he had with a girl and how he ended up fighting with the girl on the topic of their favourite actors. We all laughed on his story.

All four of us were playing volleyball along the beach side with some other guys present in the beach. We had so much fun that we forgot today's incident. We later ate dinner at a nearby restaurant and we all drove till Emma's Café and parked the car there and walked to the nearby Ice cream parlour to get some ice cream. We all ordered our flavours and took our ice cream and started walking back to our apartment.

We were laughing and chatting along the way and I was at the front. When a car came at a high speed on the turning and was about to collide with the other car which was coming from the opposite direction, the other car driver was smart to change the direction just in time to avoid the accident but it came in my direction. I was dumbstruck at that time and didn't know what to do. Due to the flash light I had covered my face when something hit on my knee and I fell on the ground hearing Emma screaming my name.

I was sitting on the road side in front of the car which hit me with my face covered with both my hands. I heard the footsteps of my friends running towards me calling out my name "Bella are you Ok? Bella are you hurt?"

"I think I hurt my knee it's bleeding" I told them. My luck the car just stopped in time and only my knee was hurt. The other car didn't stop it just drove off. Emma and Charlie tried to pick me up. My one arm on Emma's shoulder and my other arm on Charlie's I tried to get up.

The car door opened and a handsome man came out of the driver's seat. "Oh we are so sorry the reckless driver of that car was driving like a crazy. I had to take the turn to avoid accident but I didn't notice you standing here.

Are you hurt?" He asked his voice had genuineness and concern. He was very handsome and looked like a Greek God. My eyes were taken off form him when I heard the passenger's seat door opened and a person came out making the three of us startle.

It was him the man I was wishing to never see him again in my life.

***********************************

What do you think guys what will happen? Who is he?

Please do comment