4. Who is she?

Daniel's POV

People passing by the hallway started gathering at the spot where I was standing and whispering to one another. Mike after controlling his laughter asked "Who did this? What happened exactly?" A man came running with a girl behind him to our side. They were from the housekeeping department. He was looking like he has seen a ghost and the girl had covered her mouth with her hand's. "Si...sir th...that girl...."

"Shut the f*** up"

I went inside the washroom. I can't attend the meeting like this. Mike came behind me and before he can say anything I barked at him to go and start the meeting. He raised both his hands in defence and nodded then left.

By now I was fuming in anger and I punched my fist on the mirror which has now broken into small pieces. How dare her to throw water on me that to in my own office in front of my staff. She will regret doing this; no one can behave like this to me. Owen came running inside the washroom with new clothes and I ordered him to find the girl at any cost and bring her to me. "I need complete details". He nodded and left.

I was now sitting in my office; I was in no mood to attend the meeting. I had a separate room where I had a punching bag to calm my anger. While hitting the bag the incident was replaying in my head again and again this made me angrier. After an hour Mike came in and I had already ruined 2 bags and was on the 3rd one. My anger was not cooling down. Owen came in when I stopped and stared at him.

"Sir I need to show you something" and handed over me the tab which was showing the cctv footage of her stealing a cell phone of a staff. He said she came using the identity of Miss June who was suppose to join from today in the cleaning department and how she fooled every one and ran away. I looked at Owen in disbelief that how can my staff be so irresponsible.

Mike asked "Did the guy know the girl, whose cell phone was stolen?" Owen said "No sir." Mike "Ask him to come and meet us immediately" Owen nodded and left.

After sometime the guy came, I was sitting in my chair and Mike was standing beside the large window in my cabin. I was already very angry so Mike started asking "What's your name?" He scattered "My.... na... name is Mark Potter, I work in the finance department Sir." He looked at me then at Mike while speaking. "Did you have any valuable or important information in your cell phone? Why did the girl took only your cell phone and not of any other employee?" Mike asked again. "No sir" was only the answer he gave.

"Then why the hell she took your cell phone?" I got up from my chair banging the table and shouted at him. "If you know anything speak now or else you are fired." I gave him a death glare. He was completely frightened and looked at Mike for help but in vein. "GET OUT" I barked at him. He immediately left. "I think he is hiding something" Mike said.

"Who is she? Find her as soon as possible." Owen was ordering someone on the call.

Mike's cell phone started ringing he looked at the caller ID and took the call. The other person on the phone said something and "Whattt" Mike almost shouted the word and his face turned sour. He ended the call and looked at me and by his look's and expression I can say that something was wrong.

"Now what?

***********************************

I think Daniel's day is going to get worse or Bella's fate?

What do You think guys please do comment and if you like the updates please let me know so that I can continue with the craziness....