Day Before Wedding: part 2

Jimin was undone. In the space of seconds. Had given in spectacularly before he'd been able to stop, letting the alpha know of his weak acquiescence. He couldn't look up and saw the alpha's feet come into his line of view on the floor in front of him. A large hand came under his chin, tipping it up to face the alpha, and he shut his eyes.

"Jimin-ah, closing your eyes isn't going to make the truth go away."

Against his better judgement Jimin opened his eyes and tensed himself for the alpha's look of triumph. But it wasn't there surprisingly. Instead in its place was a look Jimin couldn't read, and the alpha's eyes were dark, darker than he'd ever seen them. With deep glowing embers and gold sparks in their depths. Embers that he had lit? The thought made something rip through Jimin. He trembled.

Jimin had to try and claw for some modicum of dignity and found a voice from somewhere.

"Truth..." He didn't even have the energy to voice it as a question.

"That there's enough electricity between us to power the national grid." Jungkook responded as his eyes fell to the omega's plump lips and Jimin felt them quiver in response as if they were begging for the alpha's own lips again. Jungkook continued breaking Jimin out of his thoughts "And that tomorrow we get married and... this we'll come back to. We'll have plenty of time on our honeymoon."

Jimin opened his mouth and couldn't speak for a few seconds. Honeymoon?!?! "That's ridiculous. There's no way this is going to happen." Panic was making him sound breathless. "I'm not going anywhere with you for any honeymoon. I have work, I can't just leave-"

Jungkook put a finger on the little omega's mouth. "Oh, yes, you are. It's part of the deal. Make sure you're packed..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook walked through the mass of photographers outside Jimin's office. Unlike with other celebrities, who they would crush around and intimidate into submission, a space was left around Jungkook. That left a certain kind of respect. As if they knew that with one swipe of his hand, one word, he could do some serious damage. He ignored the barrage of questions and got into the back of his car. The blacked-out windows concealed him from view immediately. 

He tersely instructed the driver to take the long way back to his office. He needed to think, to collect himself. And this was an alien concept to him, but the fact of the matter was that his body still throbbed with a level of arousal he'd never experienced before.

What the hell happened back there?!

He ran a hand through his hair and stared unseeingly out of the window. He hadn't planned on kissing Jimin. But when the omega had walked in, so prim and proper in his buttoned-up shirt and tight pants that drew the eyes to the toned thick length of his thigh, Jungkook hadn't been able to resist.

 But when the omega had walked in, so prim and proper in his buttoned-up shirt and tight pants that drew the eyes to the toned thick length of his thigh, Jungkook hadn't been able to resist

All he did know was the moment he'd taken Jimin into his arms he hadn't felt like he'd thought he would. Oh, he'd felt the desire. That had been like a neon sign that lit up whenever he was near the omega... it hadn't been that. It had been something else, something he'd never felt before. He'd expected to feel detached... but he hadn't. He'd felt anticipation that had gone the mere physical. As though he'd finally had something within his grasp that he'd been searching for. A sigh had gone through him when his mouth had touched Jimin's. A sigh of relief...

His whole body tensed at the back of the car in absolute rejection of his thoughts. And for the first time since seeing Jimin again, he questioned whether or not he was doing the right thing. His mouth pulled into a thin line. The fact of the matter was that he'd left it too late now. He would need to find a wife to marry within 24 hours if he was to make the deadline of his uncles will. And he certainly couldn't afford to let this slip through his hands merely because he was having these... doubts.

For Jungkook, who never ever doubted a decision he'd made, this was also a new concept. Not a welcome one. He grimaced. There were plenty of omegas who would be only too happy to comply with his need for an immediate wife. But he had Jimin so well trussed now, not to mention the arousal and desire that hummed in his every vein, why shouldn't he use him? Have him? Sate himself with the omega.

After all, wasn't this just meant to be just a diversion for him. An amusement? A timely revenge and a way to get his needs met, both in and out of bed?

It was only then that the belated thought struck him, he'd called at the omega's office to see if he'd received the prenuptial agreement. Jungkook had never before had a lapse like that in his concentration. He found himself ignoring the need to dwell on why he'd been acting so out of character and quickly instructed his bodyguard to go back and pick it up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a couple of minutes after Jungkook had left that Jimin fully realized that the alpha had gone. He still hadn't moved. He felt as though he'd been flung into another dimension. Jungkook had just kissed him, he told himself rationally. And told you that he expects you to go on a honeymoon...

Jimin felt dizzy, disjointed... his head was fuzzy. He went on shaky legs and sat down behind his desk. His glazed eyes took in a note on top of his pad. The big brusque handwriting that could only belong to one person. Him.

  Please sign the prenuptial agreement and send it back.

Jimin read it and reread it, finally, slowly coming back to his senses. He heard the bells of a church ring ominously in the distance. Like a nail going into a coffin, his fate was sealed, this was it. He hadn't even had the decency to tell him this much. The alpha had gone from issuing terse instructions to leaving curt notes. He'd waltzed into his office, tested him out like some ancient prince buying a new consort for his harem. To see if he met with the alpha's approval. Jimin's mouth twisted, he couldn't help the shudder of reaction that went through him. Well, apparently, he did. Lucky him the omega rolled his eyes.

His second assistant popped her head around the door at that moment, diverting his thoughts, and when Jimin nodded she came in. Holding a manila envelope, she said, "Sorry this came in earlier, but I got distracted when Jungkook..." she blushed prettily and Jimin scowled. "Sorry. When Mr. Jeon arrived." She beat a hasty retreat and Jimin scowled even harder. Another omega ready to drop at his feet. Was no one immune to the alpha's charm? He ripped the envelope open and a sheaf of papers fell out. The agreement. Jimin skimmed it feeling numb. It outlined the terms of the marriage... basically he was entitled to nothing in the event of the divorce. That didn't surprise him. it also specified the terms of the loan to his uncle, the generosity of which surprised him. The alpha was genuinely reserving all punishment just for him. It suited him fine. He didn't want to touch a penny of the alpha's money.

Jimin signed quickly, without thinking, and shoved it back into envelope. About to call back his assistant Jasmine, as he looked up when a shape appeared at the doorway. Jimin almost thought it was him until he saw it was only the alpha's bodyguard. Jimin pulled himself together and held out the envelope. "Mr. Jeon sent you for this?" The bodyguard took it and left with a bow.

The reality was stark. From now on he as long as he desired, for as long as they would have the reaction they'd both just had from a simple kiss, he was Jeon Jungkook's property. For better or for worse...

~~~~~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~~~~~