2/4/2023-Business and Social life

February 4, 2023

   I woke up pretty refreshed, all sunny, and happy.

Not until I remembered I had to wash the curtains.

While I still took my time eating breakfast, the old hag had to do her thing.

Shout at me and demand to be a lot faster and do chores.

Like woman, it's finally my time to have this very refreshing vacation. It's sembreak. A LITERAL BREAK!

Anyways, I still had to do what I had to do. And so I did.

I usually play music when I wash clothes. But then I realized I get tired easily when I listen, all while washing .

I occasionally checked up on my phone to see if my parcel would arrive, and to my surprise, it wasn't what I expected.

The ribbon came in a pack when it should have been in a roll. The flower stems were a lot smaller than the amount that I had in mind.

There goes 100 bucks.

While I did hope for my cotton to arrive today, well guess what.

It didn't.

What do I do with all of these you may ask?

For my crocheted tulips side business.

I have to earn money if I want to join the girl scouts camp in Claveria (which is a place I'm not comfortable with). I really need to earn a badge.

And just when I thought the day isn't going not-so-smoothly according to my plan, my bible teacher texted me to join them for an assembly tomorrow in Gonzaga.

Notice how I did say ask. Well that's because she didn't. This annoyed me. She kept pestering me while I face so much problems in school and in our house.

She's the type that would say, "Just pray"

I do not appreciate that.

Don't get me wrong, I love God. He COOL. He the best! But the religion thingy? It's getting into me. I get it when she said it would be fun, but O still did not rely on that information. I'm that "I will go out there and socialize whenever I want" person. And tomorrow is not my day. Even mom disagreed to it. We have an upcoming construction work in our room this monday, and she specifically told us to clear up the room. So I had no choice.

And just when I told her about the business. She wasn't really giving up. She's the type of person who people would think is kind but also thinks that being gay is bad. A.K.A homophobic.

Imagine her son turns out to be gay but their entire family is a living religion.

P.S I am a Roman Catholic and my bible teacher is in a different religion (which I will not mention). That explains different beliefs. It just became this way when she called me then started teching me the bible.

It didn't really help me much in my depression back then to be honest. It was a toxic education.

While a part of me appreciated what she did, a part of me also did not like it. Their religion is very much dedicated to serving God. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. They dedicat those days into fulfilling their duties as "sons and daughters" of God. They never want to hear any excuse from you. Which is something I hated. They even badmouthed my religion in one of their sessions.

Anyways going back, she did finally give up on having to convince me to come. But on the note that I need to show evidence of my business which b*tch I did, and how much order I need to finish by tomorrow. She remained speechless the entire day.

At night, our uncle came to borrow the car. He was always touchy, which is alien to me. It's weird but he had good intentions

I hope

When he left, I found myself tired of constantly crocheting so I jad to resume things tomorrow. Where I hope my cotton will finally come.

 Where I hope my cotton will finally come