2/6/2023- A Girl Scout

February 6, 2023

I woke up early to prepare the room for construction work. And just when I opened my phone, our troop leader sent a message saying, "Please pass your application form by today" wow...I did it though, but first I had to have a midlife crisis on how many badges do i alredy have? I mean come on. The last time I've been in the Girl Scouts was like 6 or 7 years ago. I never even knew that WE were supposed to earn one.

Well what did I do?

I lied.

I told in my application form that I had every single one of them. And my best friend? Yeah, she also did the same thing. Or at least that's what a previous girl scout told us to do.

I did my application form for hours. And I also had to take a photo. I don't even know if I tied my scarf that well. But honestly, I looked quite decent with it. (Not until I asked my grandfather to make a hardcopy of it) He basically mocked my face. Like bro, I know that I don't look that nice but he didn't have to say it in a meam way.

I didn't have time to finish any other orders, an I'm running out of materials too. I wasn't that tensed but seriously, going back and forth for one application was enough.

(Not until you find out what happens the next day)

(\_/)
(°=°)
(| |)
  ||

I'm not happy at all

Will my project go well?

I mean I already have the idea, but I don't feel so good about it. I know my physical self can never take that much work. But then again I have to do so much for the sake of community service.

At night, my grandmother kept nagging me to take my meds. It really annoyed me and told her about it, but in return she called me rude and arrogant. Wow, just wow.

I told everything to my best friend and I came to a conclusion on why my grandmother despises me so much.

Is she seriously jealous?

I mean come on.

Every time I talk about my achievements, she always has this look on her face. I never bothered to take notice but she always complains about it to my mom at the dinner table. And mom honestly had no problems with it. And when my grandmother knew about it, she just laughed it off.

Anyways that's all for today. I'm too tired to write more.