2/7/2023- More Work?

February 7, 2023

Turns out we had to fill up all of GSP form 1, which is a great fucked up deal since it's in the middle of our semester break. I finished the first two parts but that's all.

Me and hershey (my bff) finished one part of it all afternoon. She mostly played her new ukulele the whole time but I ain't complaining. I actually find it funny and cute. But if it was someone else I'd probably tell them to piss off. We basically guessed our answers for the most part. We're both ambiverts, so when it comes to our community we both really don't take a look at things much. And before any of y'all think my bestie is a bad influence, no. B*tch and I are high honor students. Lol

(Who tf cares?)

More work, means more expectations
More people to fail, and more people to lose hope on us. Just like what happened to Mrs. GB, she likely favors 'J' more, which is one of my academic rivals back in the day (or at least it's what I observed when I was in my second year). She was also my bully who kept calling me names in school. She didn't change as much even to this day. Like that one time she called one of my classmate's bulletin board designs, "nagpangit" which means "very ugly" in our language (which mind you, that piece was stunning. It had a hint of a vintage and modern refreshing vibe)

While it's a different case for Mrs. AM, she was very proud of me not too long when she first recognized my abilities back in my 4th year. Not until all the journalism stuff happened. She basically had no energy to teach me the writing process. Well...maybe she did a little but that wasn't really enough to tell me how to do it.