The 'it's too good' thing

H,

I had seen Zayn sleeping before. Taking little naps here and there, so I knew what he looked like asleep.

What I didn't know was how he would look sleeping profoundly next to me.

I don't think I slept properly all night. I kept playing and replaying our moment, listening to the rain outside. I would reach over to him, touching him and pulling closer to him. I didn't want to fall asleep, risking losing any second next to him. I listened to his sleeping sounds, his breath and his light snoring. He was so pure and beautiful.

He was facing away from me, so I sat up to look at him properly, peeking over his body. His face relaxed, his breath slowed and hair all over his face. A beautiful creature next to me. He was stretched out on the bed, with the sheet covering part of his length, outlining his cock, but leaving his pubic hair on display.

Slowly, I got up from the bed without making too much movement - I knew Zayn took his sleep very seriously and hated to wake up early, so I let him be. I went to the bathroom, to splash some water on my face and still I couldn't stop smiling. Looking at my naked body, catching the red marks all over my neck and what appeared to be a hickey. I assessed my body, noticing I was not in pain, Zayn had been gentle and kind with me. I brushed my teeth, splashed some water on my face again and got ready to face the day. We needed to get going if we were to enjoy the day with the boys and celebrate Louis's upcoming date.

I headed towards the window to see the extent of the damage from the previous night. I pulled the curtains to the side seeing the sun, despite the thick white clouds in the sky. The landscape seemed to shine as the drops of water reflected the rays of light and, surprisingly enough, everything seemed intensely green. It didn't even look like there had been a storm before. Sure, some trees had lost a few leaves and branches,  and puddles and mud were making the path difficult. But other than that, everything seemed okay to go.

I dared look at a very sleepy Zayn. I still couldn't believe it. That Zayn had been mine and I had been his in such a way the previous night. I couldn't erase the smile from my face.

How could I even put this into words? Those soft lips, that lean body, his low voice. I've wanted him, I've touched myself thinking of him and now I have him. The sounds Zayn made when he had me last night, replayed in my mind. How he wanted to kiss me until his lips were swollen. How he worshipped every single inch of me.

We loved again and once more in the dark. And every time it was better than the previous - I couldn't get enough of him. He was insatiable when hungry and I was ready to be eaten to the bone.

I felt him harden in my mouth, and I sucked and explored him. I gagged and choked. I drooled all over him. He took me from the side, and then, I rode him keeping him close and his lips on my chest.

I took all of him until there was nothing left and still...

I wanted more.

My phone rang across the room, and I ran to it.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I grabbed the phone, silenced it, and took it to my ear, whispering: "Hello?"

"Morning, mate!" Niall greeted me from the other side with a loud welcome. "I see you're up."

"Yeah. I just woke up."

"Why are you whispering?"

"Ermm..." I looked over my shoulder, seeing that Zayn was still deep asleep. I moved to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. "Zayn is sleeping."

"Oh, that's right. You two shared the room. How was it?"

"It was fine," I responded, trying to keep calm. "Normal."