5

"You're... Lesser lord Kusanali!" Your eyes widened "Yep! Its nice to meet you, traveler had told me you have also contributed in helping their plan to free me."

"And call me Nahida instead, i'll be your new friend from now on!" She said with a smile.

(Found this on pinterest)

"I must take my leave now, it was nice meeting you in person (Y/N)." Nahida takes her leave.

...

Tighnari

"Should I visit her again? Or should I write a letter I don't know what I should do. I still have many things to do and I may not have time! What if in the end of the day Cyno will be with her!" Tighnari is stressed because of his full schedule today.

"Master Tighnari! Do you even know if Cyno likes (Y/N)?" Collei looks at Tighnari.

"What if someone else will be with her!" Tighnari banged his head on his desk. "Lets just continue our work and forget about this, alright Collei?" He said with his hand on his face.

"A-alright master Tighnari.."

(Another pic I found in pinterest)

...

Nahida

"(Y/N) is really kind and nice! Maybe you should meet them and they might be able to help you be nicer to everyone here!" Nahida told (???).

"Since I am getting busier you need another person to talk to, no?"

"I don't need another person to talk to." (???) Said with a cold tone.

"Oh come on! Maybe you can learn a thing or two from them"

"Fine! Maybe when I see them I guess.."

...

(Y/N)

"Oh shoot! I ran out of flour." You were preparing ingredients to bake something as a gift for your friend, Nilou.

You went out to buy flour in Sumeru city and on your way there you bumped into someone "Im sorry I should have watched where I was going-" you turned around and the strange person was already walking away.

You didn't even get a glimpse of what they looked like but there is a feature you'll remember from them.

A big hat. Strange.

You continued going to Sumeru city and bought the flour you needed.

But you still can't think about that strange person, they ignored you and didn't even look back to apologize.

You went back home prepared all your ingredients.

(You can bake anything you want)

When you finished baking you made sure it was set in a secure container.

You went to visit Nilou and give her your gift. "Thank you so much (Y/N)! You shouldn't have." Nilou took the container in her hands.

"I wanted to give you a gift, you had worked so hard performing in Zubayr theater." You gave her a smile.

Nilou told you to stay a little longer and you did, watching more of her performances.

"Your dancing is amazing!" One of the audiences said. All of them are clapping happily showing that they enjoyed Nilou's performance.

In the corner of your eye you see someone standing there alone near a wall, and that person was familiar.

It was the same person who bumped into you today, you walked up to him.

"You, aren't you going to apologize for bumping into me a few hours ago?" You said the guy.

"Oh, its you."

.

.

.

.

.

IM SORRY IF ITS SHORT IM KIND OF GETTING BUSIER WITH DANCE PRACTICE AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO PERFORM IF I DON'T FINISH ONE OF MY WRITTEN OUTPUTS.

DW MORE TIGHNARI IN THE NEXT CHAPTER