8

Tighnari brought you to his room, you wonder what he's going to tell you.

"Come sit here." he patted beside him on the bed.

"What are you going to tell me? Do you wanna end our friendship or is this about the guy again?" Before you continued he hugged you tightly.

"Neither, I just want to tell you this for a while now." He stopped hugging you and looked you in the eyes.

He placed a hand on your cheek making you blush "Tighnari.." Tighnari just smiled, moving closer to you.

"I like you (Y/N), no, I love you." He said, he moved away from you when he realized he was too close to your face. "I-Im sorry, I didn't realize I was getting closer to your face Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable, oh and of course, if you don't feel the same way its fi-" You cut him off kissing his cheek, "I feel the same way, for a very long time now." You smiled at Tighnari.

"So, are you guys a thing now?" You both turned you face to the door where the voice was coming from.

The door opened and showed a smirking Cyno. "CYNO WHY ARE YOU HERE??!?!" Tighnari shouted.

"Well, since im here now.." Cyno walked towrds the both of you and made himself comfortable in the middle.

He put an arm on Tighnari's shoulder and his other on yours.

"Want to hear a joke?"

"CYNO!" You and Tighnari both shouted.

----

THIS IS ALL I CAN DO FOR NOW IM SO SORRY.

I'LL MAKE A SPECIAL ONESHOT FOR YALL SOON AS AN APOLOGY GIFT (Spicy Spicy one probably)
I FORGOT HOW LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS BOOK I WAS BUSY DOING MY FINAL EXAM FOR OUR 3RD QUARTER LAST WEEK AND HAD NO TIME TO WRITE IM SO SORRY.

HAVE A PICTURE OF BLUSHING TIGHNARI I EDITED IN IBIS PAINT.