Special chapter

Modern au!
(Some swearing)

You were in the bus sitting beside Tighnari, your bestfriend, and crush for 2 years.

You met him when you scrolling through your phone on the way to you favorite coffee shop, you both got to know eachother and became friends.
You found out he was studying in the same highschool as you. After spending time with him, you started to have feelings for him.

Someone texted Tighnari which got a notification pop up in his phone and frowned at the message someone sent, not just any someone though. The person he was texting was seated right behind him.

Cyno

6:02 AM

Cyno
What do you call an alligator in a vest?
An investigator.

Tighnari
Cyno, are you seriously texting me jokes right now?

Cyno
Yes how else will I be able to cope with this boring guy beside me?

Tighnari
You're sitting behind me, why are you even texting me when you can just talk to me?!

Cyno
So they won't hear ofcourse

Tighnari
Who? (Y/N)? Why don't you want them to hear your jokes? Well thats probably good since they won't be able to suffer.

Cyno
This isn't about jokes Tighnari
This is about your crush on (Y/N).

Tighnari
What about my crush on (Y/N)?

Cyno
Go and ask her out already you pussy.

Tighnari
But what if they don't like me back?

Cyno
Then accept it and date me instead 😘😍/j

Tighnari
...

Tighnari made an 'are you fucking' serious face on his phone which you noticed.

"Hey, you ok? Did something happen?" You asked Tighnari. "Nothing its just Cyno texting me jokes again."

You giggled a little, since Cyno was also texxting you jokes too.

After a while, the bus stopped and everyone left to enter the school gates. You went to your locker to put stuff you'll need later and went to class.

After 3 classes it was finally lunch and you made your way to the cafeteria to find Tighnari and Cyno.

Before going to the cafeteria you brought your stuff back inside your locker. When you closed your locker you almost bumped into Tighnari.

"Im so sorry Tighnari I didn't mean to-" "No no no, its alright im fine." He cut you off. "Shouldn't you be at the cafeteria with Cyno?" You questioned. "I wanted to look for you." He replied.

"You know you can just wait for me at the cafeteria." You said. "Well, Im not here for that. Im here because I.." He blushed a little and continued, "I was wondering if you want to go out with me.. on a date?" He said with a nervous smile.

"Ofcourse!" And with that answer you both went on an amazing date after school and started dating.

Hello dear readers the special chapter came.. very late and I apologise for that currently im actually in a bus right now writing this because we have a field trip