7

Note: HI YALL I JUST WANNA IF THERES GONNA BE SOME *spicy* *spicy* IN A CHAPTER IM GONNA MARK IT WITH THIS EMOJI:❤
(Its only a little bit of spice bc my mom reads my books-)

He pulls you away from Kunimitsu and walks to Gandharva ville. "Tighnari let go!" You shout. "Sorry-" He stopped.

"No its ok, but why did you just pull me away like that?!" You crossed your arms infront of him.

"I didn't want you to continue arguing with that guy! What if the argument turns into a fight and you get hurt!?" He let you of you wrist and hugged you.

"Im sorry." You apologised. Tighnari stopped hugging you but still put his hands on your shoulders.

"Lets continue on.."

.

.

.

When you both arrived, a familiar girl with green hair walked up to you both.

"Master Tighnari there you are! Cyno wants to see you for something" You looked at Tighnari, "Sure go, I can wait if you want"

You waited for a while sitting with Collei eating pita pockets.

You hear a voice calling you and it was Tighnari.

"Sorry for the long wait, (Y/N) lets go somewhere I wanna tell you something.."

VERY SHORT.
SORRY BUT THIS IS ALL I CAN DO BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF IDEAS.
ANYWAYS-
I HOPE YALL ENJOYED A SHORT CHAPTER
You guys can guess what he's going to tell you~

Cyno's jokes get me all the time