Valentines day special oneshot💕🌺

Modern au!!

You were laying in bed watching tiktok videos when you got a notification that someone texted you.
It was your boyfriend, Tighnari.

Nari💕:
(N/n), wanna come to my house?

You:
Sure! What time?

Nari💕:
At 12pm, I have a

surprise for you.

You:
Whats the surprise?

Nari💕:
It won't be a surprise if I tell you idiot.

Anyways can't wait to see you again, ily <3

You:
Ilyt 💕

It was almost 12pm when you finished getting ready, you had worn a jacket Tighnari had given you, under the jacket was a white T-shirt. You also wore (Any pants or shorts of your choice), and your favorite sneakers.

Tighnari's house was just 2 houses away so you just walked there. When you got to his house you can see his fox ears in the kitchen window. 'How cute.'

You knocked on the door and Tighnari opened it. But isn't it usually Collei the one opening the door?

"I thought Collei would be the one opening the door, where is she anyway?" You entered the house and Tighnari took you to his kitchen.

"Collei isn't here right now, she went to stay with some friends but it also means.." He stopped for a while grabbing something on the counter.

He then continued what he was saying, "For you my love." He handed you a plate of your favorite food and some of your favorite flowers on his other hand.

"Nari! Thank you so much!" You went and sat on a chair. "Happy valentines day love~" He said sitting beside you.

"Why thank you Nari~" You kissed him on the cheek and you both enjoyed your day together.

I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS SPECIAL CHAPTER<333 Im writing this in school rn and most of my classmates are shipping some people. They're even shipping HIM with me.

Anyways--

Happy valentines day to yall!!

(Wag kayo mag sad girl/boy pag pinaglaruan, na friendzone, etc. Ka! Ako na lang valentine niyo de joke)