6

"What do you mean?" You crossed your arms looking at him.

"The person I bumped into, obviously!"

You stand infront of him. "You should apologize to me, it isn't nice to just leave like that!"

He says nothing and leaves. 'So disrespectful!' You said in your mind and left to go home.

...

(???)

"I saw what happened in the grand bazaar. That was (Y/N)! Im asking you nicely to apologize to them." Nahida said with a slightly dissappointed face. He rolled his eyes. "Kunimitsu! It doesn't hurt gaining another friend, im sure you'll like them!" Kunimitsu frowned and went outside.

...

(A/n: Kunimitsu is Scaramouche you can change his name if you want :>)

Tighnari

Tighnari bumped into (Y/N), when he saw them she looked mad.

"Hey (Y/N), are you ok?" Tighnari questioned walking up to them. "Oh im fine, I just met a rude person today. Im going to walk around the forest, wanna walk with me?" (Y/N)'s face changed into a happy one.

Tighnari accepted and they both walked to went to enjoy their walk together.

...

Kunimitsu

"Unsightly insects!" He shouted stomping on the poor fungi creatures in Avidya forest. Tighnari and (Y/N) had heard this and ran to the sound.

They saw a short man with indigo hair and he was familiar to (Y/N). Kunimitsu finished off the last creature and turned around to see a familiar person and another guy beside them.

His eyes widened, "Its you again, and you have a friend with you I see. Well since you're here, I want to apologise to you, I don't really have a choice."

Tighnari turned his head to you, "You know him?" You sighed, "Yeah.. he bumped into me when I was going to Sumeru city, he didn't apologise."

"You didn't either."

...
...

After a few minutes of trying to talk more nicely to Kunimitsu...

It became a fu- I shouldn't say that word.

It became an argument.

Tighnari just looking at the both of you like:

(Imagine him in the middle but a little back just listening to the both of you argue LMAO)

"YOU STUPID BOWL CUT DUDE I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU NICELY." "I DON'T WANT YOU TO ACT NICE ON ME YOU A--HOLE"

"YOU WERE PROBABLY NEGLECTED BY YOUR MO-" You were about to shout louder when Tighnari cut you off. "Ok! Ok! Enough both of you. (Y/N) lets go." He held your wrist and pulled you away from Kunimitsu.

Sorry if this was short im trying to perfect my skills in adding icing to cake because its a mini-task I have to do on Tuesday I promise I'll make the next chapter longer..

I also heard about what Tighnari's Eng VA did.. a lot of people on tiktok has also been talking about it.