Chapter 3: We Need to Talk

Midoryia was walking around school until he found the training room. He opened the door and sat on one of the rocks. He didn't feel like training today because he was still upset with the information that was shared. Midroyia would be disappointed if they didn't put in the actual facts about it, but not mentioning the mental scale made it worse.

As he was sitting there thinking, he heard someone walk into the room. He assumed it was Bakugo since he's the only one who really knows where he is. "Hello." Midoryia heard a different voice, but it is very familiar. "Hey All Might," Izuku said. "Are you planning on training?" All Might asked. "No, I just want to sit and think," Midoriya replied. "What's on your mind young Midoryia?" All Might asked. "Nothing much," Midoryia replied. "...Eraserhead called me and told me what happened. Are you sure you're okay?" All Might asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't really got much sleep," Midoryia replied. "Oka-" "Stop lying nerd." They both turned around to see Bakugo standing in the door entrance. "You're Not fine," Bakugo said with his usual tone. "What exactly is going on?" All Might asked. "The nerd is still upset with the class's opinion on quirkless people. Especially pink cheek's," Bakugo replied.

All Might looked at Midoriya and could tell he was feeling down. Even though it has been a while since he was bullied by others because he was quirkless, he still remembers the pain. The amount of sadness built up inside of him until he met Nana. All Might walked over to Midoryia and patted his back. "I know you are upset with what they said. I get that, but it doesn't mean you have to let those words get to you. Through this path of becoming a pro hero, you will face many challenges. Discrimination, hate, and people who want you dead, but you can't let them take your confidence and self control away. You must stand tall and don't let those words get to you," All Might said.

Midoryia smiled from the motivational speech All Might gave him. All Might has always given him confidence every time he has a conversation with him. "We will give you your space, and don't train today. You should relax," All Might said. He turned around and walked out of the room with Bakugo. Midoryia wants to tell All Might about the textbook, but being in UA before him made him think he already knows about these misconceptions in the books. He also wants to correct the books as well, but they probably won't listen to him.

After a while, Midoryia went to his room and went to sleep. He was sleeping until he heard a knock on his door. He got off his bed and walked to the door and opened it; revealing Bakugo. "Yes Kacchan?" Midoryia asked. "Tch...I just want to let you know something before it unravels," Bakugo replied as he looked away. "Uh okay..." Midoryia said. "Urgh, let me inside! I just told you it's about to happen and the extras don't know what I'm telling you nerd!" Bakugo yelled. "Oh right- come in," Midoryia said as he quickly opened the door. Bakugo walked into the room and sat at his desk chair while Midoryia closed the door and sat on his bed. Midoryia waited patiently until Bakugo said what he needed to say. "Racoon eyes made a group chat without you in it and all they are talking about is you," Bakugo said. "What are they saying about me?" Midoryia asked. "First, I need to know if Uraraka said anything to you like an apology or anything," Bakugo replied. "Why do y-" "Just answer the question! This is supposed to be quick! Not ask questions until sunrise!" Bakugo interrupted. "Oh- right- umm- ni, no she didn't come and apologize nor said anything to me," MIdoryia said. "...SO she never apologized to you...In the group chat yesterday while you were training, my phone kept going off and I looked at it to see it was a new group chat. After we finished, I checked the group chat and everyone said it was pink cheek's fault for your sudden outburst. They also told her to apologize to you and for some reason she was fighting against the idea. She was fighting against it because she believes it has nothing to do with you. I wanted to see if she really did what says she was going to do," Bakugo said. "Oh..." Midoryia said.