Chapter 15: Background secrets coming into the light

The whole class, Aizawa, and All Might, are in the principal's office. Everyone is sitting around the table with Nezu at the end on one of the sides. Everyone was silent in the room as they waited for Nezu to say something. Uraraka and Mina are sitting far away from each other, Lida is reassuring Uraraka, Kirishima did the same, and everyone else is looking down; except Midoriya.

Midoryia knew what he did and didn't care. How Uraraka has been acting lately and treating people puts a bad taste in his mouth. Momo was looking down in her lap as the memories came rushing into her head. All the yelling, the banging, and everyone being in full blood rage. She looks at Midoriya once she realizes what he meant two weeks ago. "Are you upset with what Uraraka said, or what Uraraka didn't say?" Kaminari asked. "What Uraraka said and didn't say is the least of my concerns. I just don't want to hear people coming to me, saying they're sorry, and turn around and do the same thing again," Midoryia replied. (Chapter 5) Momo looked at Midoriya and went back into her lap. "This isn't the first time this happened?"

Nezu shifted in seat which caught everyone's attention. They looked at the end of the table to see him placing a book on the table. Not any book, the book about quirkless people. Nezu intertwined his hand and looked at everyone in the room. "...What's the issue?" No one replied to his question, just stayed in silence. "I'm not repeating myself," Nezu said. No one replied until Midoryia said something. "Uraraka won't mind her own business and is invading others' privacy."

Uraraka looked at Midoriya with a shocked and confused look. "What do you mean I am invading o-" "Uraraka, please speak when spoken to," Nezu said, interrupting Uraraka. "You asked the question to everyone in this room!" Uraraka yelled. "I did, but he is the only one who answered. So I am only talking to him now. Since this whole situation revolves around him, I mind as well only talk to him. Midoryia, please tell me how," Nezu said. "Uraraka has been using personal information against others to get them to do what she wants. In this situation, she held onto two as far as I know," Midoryia said. "Who is she holding against?" Nezu asked. "Tsu and Monoma," Midoryia replied. "Do you have any evidence?" Nezu asked. "Yes, I d-" "Where are you getting this from! What makes you think I'm doing this?" Uraraka yelled. "Simple, everything that has happened in the past three weeks is all because of you. The first fight between you and Mina was because of you. The phone incident was because of you. The SECOND fight between you and Mina was because of you. The THIRD fight between you and Mina was because of you. You've been fighting the same girl three times and everytime, you end up in Recovery Girl's office. After the second fight, I expected you to have learned to stop starting stuff or learn how to dodge, but you aren't capable of either of them," Nezu replied.

After the last sentence Nezu said, some of the students giggled from his comment. Uraraka started to get upset and was about to say something when her mouth was wrapped with Aizawa's cloth. Nezu looked from Uraraka to the class and everyone stopped laughing. Nezu looked at Midoriya once everyone had settled down. " Mina, Kaminari, Sero, and Bakugo. You guys have been distant lately and Bakugo seems annoyed sitting next to Sero. Why is that?"

Everyone draws their attention from Nezu to the Bakusquad. Looking at Bakugo, he does seem upset and the others look down in their lap. Normally, everyone would think he yelled at them again, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Bakugo, out of all of them, is the only one not looking at his lap. "Since everyone has put their heads down, Bakguo, tell me what happened." Nezu said.

There was a long silence again before Bakugo told him. "They were jealous of the fact I am hanging with them six instead of them. It has been a while since I have hung out with them. That is true, but they made up idiotic assumptions about what is going on. And bad mouthed them and me because I was 'defending them'."

*Once Bakugo walked into the room*

Bakugo walks into the dark room. Mina and Sero are sitting on the bed while Kaminari is sitting on the floor. The sound of the door made the three jump and turn. "Tch, scary cats," Bakugo said as he sat down on Mina's chair. They looked at each other awkwardly and Bakugo caught it. "Why are y'all looking around as if it is foreign to you?" "It's nothing," Kaminari replied. "It's obviously something. You guys are googling, eyeing each other instead of looking at the TV," Bakugo said. "If you're going to come in here, please be quiet," Mina said.