Chapter 7: "I SAID NO!"

The whole class is shocked by the news. "Wait a minute. We have been fighting them for most of our freshman year. They have been making us live in fear of them trying to capture one of us; maybe Bakugo again. We finally captured them, and you want to bring them here where they have a higher chance of getting us?" Lida said. Everyone in the class agreed with what Lida said except Bakugo, Midoryia, Todoroki, and Jiro. "Let me explain," Aizawa said. Everyone in the class went quiet and waited for Aizawa's explanation. "Nezu has formed a rehabilitation system for teens who became villains, and give them a second chance in life. He didn't have any villain teens to put into the system. Since we have captured the LOV and those three are the only ones who are under 18 years old, Nezu decided to put them in the system." "How long will they be here?" Momo asked. "Until they graduate," Aizawa replied. "So two of them will probably stay here for one year while the other stays for two," Kirishima said. "Not exactly. They will be in your class, meaning, they will be graduating at the same time as you. They will probably take college classes," Aizawa replied. "Are you telling us we are stuck with them for the rest of our highschool year?" Kaminari said. "That will be correct," Aizawa replied.

The whole class, except the four, all start saying their complaints all at once. It was a headache for the four, and Aizawa. Aizawa was starting to get aggravated and was about to yell, but Bakugo did it for him. "EVERYONE! SHUT UP!" Everyone looked at Bakugo in silence. "It wasn't the old man's choice! It was Nezu's, so all of you stop yelling at him! The decision has been made, so get over it already!" Bakugo yelled. "How can you be okay with this when Dabi pulled you into the portal from behind, and caused the outcome of you flinching or swinging behind everytime someone is behind you?" Kirishima asked. "Yeah, it's not good to have someone who can trigger you to be in the same proximity with you," Kaminari said. "I have fought that bastard countless times. I can handle having him walk around here," Bakugo said.

WIth the response Bakugo gave them, they stayed quiet. "Now that you guys have calmed down, I have one thing I want to make clear to you guys...I want you guys to fix this drama y'all are having. It is getting out of hand, and some of class 1-b have noticed it along with other teachers. You guys are a team and classmates, so act like it," Aizawa said. He released Uraraka from his clothes and left the dorms.

Everyone went off and did whatever they wanted for the rest of the day. The Bakusquad are hanging out in Mina's room and the Dekusquad are hanging out in Uraraka. While everyone was talking to each other, Midoryia received a notification from his phone. He opens his phone and sees a new group chat has been made between him, Jiro, Bakugo, and Todoroki.

Group chat

Broccoli: Please tell me this isn't a gossiping group chat

Earjack: Don't worry, it's not

Angry Pomeranian: Then what is this for?

Earjack: I thought it is a good idea to have one of our own. Since none of us really want to pick either side and don't want to be a part of the situation. This will be like a safe place for us to talk I guess

Icyhot: Cool

Broccoli: It is hard to stay out of this situation when it has something to do with you 😑

Earjack: I know, just wanted you to have a place to talk when you want to...or anyone I guess

Icyhot: Thanks

Earjack: No problem

Angry Pomeranian:...Not bad ears

Earjack: Thanks

Icyhot: So...how is everyone doing?

Earjack: I'm doing well

Broccoli: I have been alright for the most part