Chapter 1

Derek sighs, as he looks up at the full moon. He looks at the crystal again, but it's glowing this time. Derek picks it up and he looks at it.

"Derek? Derek, are you there? This is your chance to make things right, please, we need you."

Derek drops the crystal to the ground, and he takes a few deep breathes. Theo is alive?

A few days later.

In court, Kira, and the carpenters are sitting waiting for the verdict from the jury.

"Have the jury come to a decision?" The judge asks.

"Yes, your honor." One jury says.

Kira, Rachel, Tyler, Sam, and Tara all stand as they wait for the verdict.

"The lawsuit from the Carpenters to the Hale Family, we the jury have decided... That the Hale Family are guilty of all crimes, but they must pay a hefty amount of money to the Carpenters instead of going to jail."

A few minutes later.

"I'm so sorry," Sam apologizes to Kira as she hugs her.

Kira hugs her back. "It's okay. It's not your fault."

"It feels like it is," Tara said. "I wish things could go differently."

"It's okay girls, go get you some rest." Kira tells them and they leave.

Rachel and Tyler walks up to Kira.

"I'm sorry about what happened, but we both put up a good fight," Rachel said.

Kira nods. "I agree."

"It always seems like the universe is always pushing us together," Tyler said. "Maybe we all can move past this and become friends again?"

"I would like that, yeah."

"Same." Rachel said. "Well, we have to get back to Beacon Hills. But we'll hopefully see you soon." Rachel leaves.

"See you around, Kira." Tyler said before leaving.

Night Time.

Parker's House.

Kira walks in and Cora, Hayley, Laura, Talia, Peter, and Derek all looks at her waiting for her response from the jury.

"We lost," Kira tells them. "We have to pay them a big amount of money, but if we all pay our part, we can give them to it full it two months."

"Okay," Hayley said. "We can work with that."

"Agree," Cora said. "I'll go out Cassie to bed."

"I'll come with you," Hayley and Cora leave.

Laura, Peter, and Talia walks to the kitchen leaving Derek and Kira alone.

"What are we going to do? Between the Lordy being burned down, Braeden still in a coma, and now this. Do we even have enough money to fend for ourselves afterwards?" Kira questions.

"We will, there is another house for sale that I bought. Braeden woke up from her coma yesterday, and this fine will be paid before we know it." Derek said. "We'll be okay."

"I know we will, but are you? I know we all been helping taking care of Everett, but you have been going to the hospital like crazy. Even Eli is worried about you."

"...That's not entirely true. That was just a coverup, I have been working with Scott with something."

"With what?"

Jed walks in. "Oh Mom, I'm glad you're here. Something is wrong."

"What is it?" Kira asks.

The day before.