Chapter 4

Charleston High School.

"Tara?" Sam yells, as she approaches the school, full of concern parents and lots of cops on site.

Jed, and Corki come up beside her.

"Eli?" Jed yells.

"Kids!" Corki points out, as the three friends avert their gazes to some kids running out of the building to the safety area.

Jed tries to get a scent, and he does. "I got them! Let's go." He, Sam, and Corki run to the safety area, and they find Eli and Tara standing with Mia.

"Tara!" Sam and Tara run into each others arms, hugging.

"Eli!" Jed and Eli run into each others arms, hugging. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Eli responds.

"I'm glad you both are okay," Corki tells Eli and Tara.

"Mia!" The five friends turn their heads to see a guy with blonde hair, being in the arms of the girl Eli and Tara was standing with.

"Who are they?" Corki asks.

"Mia, and her brother Sky. Mia was with me when the schooling happened," Tara says.

"And you?" Jed asks Eli.

"Was in class. Can we leave now?"

"Yeah," as they go to leave, Mia stops them.

"Tara."

Tara looks at her, "Yeah?"

"Thank you for saving me."

Tara smiles, "Of course."

"Yeah, thanks," Sky says, mostly looking at Jed than anyone else.

The five friends leave the scene, going to Parker's House.

Purgatory.

"I hate you all! Especially you, Jenna," Lori states.

"I'm sorry that Alec died and is now in hell, but I had to do everything I can to make sure I survive and see my son again!" Jenna says.

"She's right," Davina says, "I would do the same, if it meant seeing Theo again."

"Agree," Wyatt says.

"Same," Wynter said.

"Yeah," Willa says.

"What do we do now?" Corey asks, as they Al look at Derek and Hayley.

"We don't know, it's now midnight and we have six more hours till the sun rises, so we need to figure out what's going to be next," Hayley states.

"Time to vote," Ryan said.

"Already?" Derek questions, "Alec just died thirty minutes ago."

"And you are wasting time, talking. Figure out what you need to do, get all the keys, and you all survive." They all hate to agree with Ryan, but she's right.

One by one, they all go to vote for one another, nerves going through the air. They watch as Ryan shuffles the cards a few times, then she pulls out a card.

"Lori."

Lori looks at everyone portrayed at how they are putting her up for death.

Ryan pulls another card, "Davina."

"What?!" Davina yells. "Why me? Don't you all think I've died enough? I deserve a break from death, and I don't want to go to hell. All I ever wanted was to see my brother and find him!" Davina starts crying, but no one can bare to look at her.

"Follow me," Ryan says as Lori and Davina follows her to an area outside with lots of open chests full of treasure, and a man in a bird costume.

"Find my blue diamond, and win. The other dies!" The bird man says.

There is a deafening silence, till Ryan speaks.

"Begin."

Lori and Davina run to the treasure chests, and they start roaming through it, finding everything but the blue diamond.

Lori knocks over the chest letting the contents falls on the ground as she starts looking. Davina takes everything out of the chest one by one.

Lori doesn't find anything, neither does Davina till they both come up with an idea. They both start running to the bird man, getting ready to search him, but he's quick. He pulls out a sword with a sharp end that can kill anyone.

Lori gets her claws out, and she attacks the bird man in the face, leaving him occupied to look at Davina. Davina stops running as the bird man throws his sword at her. She has quick reflexes so she dodges it, but it leaves a mark in her arm, as she wants fast enough.

Davina gets an idea as she grabs the bird man's sword while he's dealing with Lori. Davina knows that she can kill the bird man and her and Lori can leave the challenge alive.

She grabs the sword, and stabs the bird man with it.

"Lori hurry and look for the diamond." Davina says, but Lori doesn't move. "...Lori?" Davina slowly makes her way to the opposite side of the bird man to see she stabbed the man and Lori threw the stomach.

She screams in horror, mad at what she has done. The blue diamond falls out of the bird mama pocket, but the it's not a diamond. It's a key, they goes in the vault with a blue diamond engraved in it.

Davina doesn't waste any time as she grabs the key and runs back inside the museum.

When she makes it back, she doesn't speak to anyone. She just puts the key in the slot and turns it. That's when she turns around to look at the others.

"We both could have made it... But I killed her."

Reality.

Jed is walking out of a restaurant, with food in his hand when he bumps into someone.

"Jed?"

"Kit?" He hugs her, it has been a whole two years since he last saw her. "It's been forever, how are you?"

"Good, god I missed you."