Chapter 2

Purgatory.

Some powerful source starts glowing the color of the crystal Derek has. Light blue. The powerful source that's getting out of hand as it goes to Theo's glass case and it breaks. Theo falls from his pose and he falls to the ground, on all fours.

He looks around trying to find out where the hell he is. He then looks up to see some others around him.

Wyatt, Eli's ex-boyfriend.

Lori, Brett's younger sister.

Corey, Mason's husband.

Then he looks at the other side to see...

Alec, Wyatt's one-time kiss.

Davina, his sister.

Jenna, Liam's mom.

He's about to go check on all of them when he hears some people coming his way. He runs behind the powerful source that let him free, to hide.

He sees at the corner of his eyes that they are guards of some sort, with glowing eyes.

They take a quick glance, then run away.

Theo watches as they save his eyesight and he starts running.

When he gets inside he finds a room. He goes in there and he slams it shut. He turns around and he looks at a glowing green jar. He walks towards it, slowly and he recognizes a face.

"Kol? What?"

He then sees something light-blue glowing.he starts walking towards it and he sees Derek.

"Derek? Derek? Derek, are you there? This is your chance to make things right. We need you. Please. Please, come save us."

The doors behind him opens on their own, when Theo turns around he sees a woman with a staff looking pissed at him.

"What are you doing out of your exhibit?" She asks him. "There will be punishment."

"What have you done with my friends?"

"There wasn't enough room in my collection to hold them all... But I do enjoy feasting on souls when I'm hungry."

Before Theo knows it, the woman's staff goes inside his stomach.

He groans in pain, as he try to get her staff out of his stomach.

"Don't fight it," the woman tells him as she uses her powers to take his soul out and put it inside the glowing green jar with the other souls.

Reality.

In the middle of the woods, Derek walks to a stone and looks around at the people that's going to help him: Hayley, Emma, Parker, Laura, Kira, and Malia.

"Are we ready to do this?" Derek asks.

"Yeah, what took you so long?" Malia asks Derek.

Derek rolls his eyes. "Scott and I, found out that the others are in an exhibit all the way in the back. Hayley, you and me will go there, Parker and Laura you stand on guard stopping anyone that comes near us..."

"What about me and Malia?" Kira asks.

"You stay with Emma, trying to found out how to get out." Derek responds.

Kira nods.

"What happens then? Braeden is still in a coma, what if she wakes up?" Emma asks.

"It's going to be okay, we'll be in purgatory overnight, we'll be back by morning. Eli, Jed, Corki, Sam, and Tara are helping Cora watch over Everett and Cassie. Trust me, everything is covered." Derek informs.