Jimmy vs Scott (S2)

So i orraingly found  song that suited jimmy and was gonna make it song lyrics on here but i forgot abt it and then i found one the suits Scott- So Jimmy vs Scott singing batlle anyone?

This is Heavly/alot of my Au lol, at least i think so-

 But anyways 

Jimmy: rembers the life Seires in dreams so he has dreams of the life Seires And he wants to think their just dreams but he knows their real somehow and he knows that their his past life yknow...  And i think you people can guess why this fits jimmy lol

Scott: i don't even think i have to exsplain why- but if u need the exsplainton i have a Au book and S2 scott is there and then it prob should make sense- lol and if it doesn't- well it makes sense to me so ye-

Song name:  IDK You Yet

Song name: Noel's Lament

ok so i think it's called Noel's Lament, tbh im Not to sure lol-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*lIzzie's pov*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all hanging out playing truth or dare and i dared Scott & Jimmy to have a singing battle- So thats were we are. the theme is a song that u can related to almost every word a few years ago- and they didn't tell us the songs they just sang...  taking turns- 

-

Scott:  A hooker with a heart of black Carcoal~ I wrtie Poems to burn by fire-light, Drink champain then guzl chan, The Girls call me the town bicycle. Don't lock it terryd- tryed my life of Sin. Oh cought my pimp knows never mess with me. Last prick did that faded quick to black, I have no idea were to find him officers~  

Jimmy:  How can you miss someone you've never met... Cause i need you now but i don't know you yet..... But can you find me soon because i'm in my head...

Scott: But if you do please mention that i liked to have a returned a pretty knife, THAT I STUCK TEN, TIMES, IN, HIS, BACK! For i sang Songs until the break of dawn~, I embrance a new man every night~ My life is one never ending carival, A Wold of Foosey Foosey flashing lights. I. Want. To. Be. That. Fucked. Up. Guy~

Jimmy:  Yeah, i need you now but i don't know you yet....Cause lately it's been hard....they're selling me for parts....

Scott: He Said I think im in love with you~... I've Heard that lie a million times before, Ohh tonight i give into the fantasy~, Take off when you can when your home~, For I sang Songs Until The Break Of Dawn~, I embrance a new man every night~ My life is one never ending carival, A Wold of Foosey Foosey flashing lights. I. Want. To. Be. That. Fucked. Up. Guy~

Jimmy: And i don't wanna be modern art....But i only got half a heart to give to you....how can you miss someone you've never seen?...oh, tell me are your eyes brown, blue, or green?.... and do you like it with sugar and cream?....