Rebel Yell (Part 1)

"What sets you free and brought you to me, babe?"
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
********************

"The bells going to ring soon Eddie, we need to stop" you breathe against his lips as they frantically crash into yours.
"I really don't care" he responds with a quiet laugh, the sound rumbling against your mouth and you know it's going to take more willpower than you possess right now to avoid getting in trouble for being late for class or even worse, busted making out in this janitors closet.
"I'm serious, we'll get caught" you murmur but when he moves his hand from your waist to under your skirt and over your panties you start to question how much you care too.
"That's so not fair" you whine.
"So stop me" he dares but you don't, his fingers pressing against your clit through your underwear feels far too good to want him to.

His lips drop down to your neck and he makes quick work of nipping and kissing your skin as he slips his fingers inside your panties and you hear a groan when he feels how wet he's made you.
"Is this getting you all hot and bothered, sweetheart?" He teases.
You know you're pushing your luck, the halls behind the door are silent and empty and it's now or never, soon the bell would ring and you'd be stuck in here until they empty again and being late for class was not something you let yourself do, so reluctantly you nudge him away from you and smile softly at him when he pouts.
"I'm sorry, but we can't let anyone see us leaving together. I'll go first, you follow in a few minutes" you say.
"But we're going to the same class" he huffs.

Not this again.

"Eddie you know why we can't do that" you soothe.
"I don't care what my friends think, or yours" he says, his arms wrapping around your waist once more.
"I don't either but I also don't want us to become gossip. I like this, I don't want it ruined by other people and you just know that will happen" you say and he sighs, he knows you're right.
A quick kiss before you leave seems to pick his mood up enough for him to comply and you slip out of his arms and then out of the closet unnoticed into the empty hall, quickly walking away from him to science class.

You wanted to flaunt it, this thing you and Eddie have. It was everything to you but you both knew better.
See, all this had been a surprise to both of you. Moving in very different circles had kept you apart but all it took was one party, one drunken night where your worlds collided and you couldn't ignore the electricity between you. You'd spent all night talking and laughing and with your defences down and Dutch courage flowing through your veins you kissed him, the poor guy was mid sentence about something you were paying no attention to but you couldn't resist anymore, his lips were far too inviting.

Both your friends and Hellfire Club had hit the roof. Your friends were horrified you were even talking to him but the moment you kissed him enough was enough and you were quickly dragged away, you were tarnishing their image and being in the popular group meant you had rules to follow. Then there was Eddies friends, they saw you as the enemy. The airheads who ruled the school and decided who the outcasts were, now one of their own was making out with you and that just couldn't happen.

If anything the lack of support from your peers had only made your desire for each other stronger, knowing how taboo it would be just pushed you towards him and him towards you and it wasn't long before long, lingering glances around school turned into more and now here you were stealing steamy moments in between classes.

The bell rings just as you reach Mr Mundys classroom and the hall quickly fills with students rushing to get to their next lesson as you walk into yours. You knew leaving that closet first would end up looking less suspicious, Eddie was always late for class but you had a reputation to uphold, not just with the other students but with teachers too.
You get your books out and try and push the thoughts of him from your mind and how his hands were on you mere moments ago but you allow yourself a subtle grin while the rest of the class fills. None of them had any idea of what you had just been up to and the gossip mill would go into overdrive if they did, no, this was yours and yours alone.