Rebel Yell (Part 2)

"What sets you free? I need you here by me"
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
*********************

"Well? What do you want me to do?" You ask again, your voice sultry and seductive but Eddie takes a second before he answers, his hungry eyes moving over you as you kneel in front of him waiting for him to respond.
"Oh I'll tell you, just let me enjoy seeing the Hawkins High queen bee half naked and asking me for instructions first" he grins.
You lean forward onto all fours again and move further up the table towards him until your hands leave the surface completely and rest on his thighs, squeezing them gently.
"In this space" you whisper before kissing his lips softly "You're totally in charge"
There's an edge to your voice, one Eddies never heard before, it's submissive and pleading... intoxicating. Up until now you've held all the cards, sure he's fucked you to within an inch of your life more than once but it was always at your request. Truthfully he found it so fucking sexy that you knew your body and you weren't afraid to be vocal about what you need but now here you are, at his mercy, letting him take the lead.

"You're going to suck my cock" he finally affirms as he undoes his belt and jeans, his demand followed by a silent anticipation as he slips them down enough for his already rock hard cock to be freed of its confinement then he grips your hair tight, keeping your eyes trained on him as he continues.
"Don't be shy about it either, if make up isn't running down that pretty face by the time I pull your head away then you aren't trying hard enough" he barks and you swear you almost climax just from that sentence alone.
You wrap your fingers around his stiff member, stroking your hand up and down, and when he leans his head back and groans softly you suddenly feel an overwhelming urge to please him, truly please him. You aren't sure what it is, wether is this new environment or the person he becomes within it, maybe both, but you know right now all you want, all you need, is to make him happy.

His grip on your hair grows tighter as he holds your locks in his fist, a show of power you weren't used to but you welcome it all the same along with him guiding your head down until your mouth wraps around the tip of his cock and you hear his groans grow deeper.
"Fuck... I've been waiting for this all day" he gasps and as your lips move down with each bob of your head, taking him further and further into you, those sounds of his pleasure become louder with every new inch thats embraced by the warmth of your mouth.
"You look so fucking good like this" he growls, his attention firmly on your body on the table in front of him with your perfect ass in the air as you bend over and he can't resist leaning forward and slapping it hard, the cheek he struck jiggling deliciously. That image alone makes his cock jerk with excitement in your mouth.

He begins to roll his hips upwards and you allow him to take control, his cock entering your mouth deeper and deeper until the back of your throat hits the tip and he grunts in appreciation as he ignores the barrier and enters it completely, making you choke and tears sting your eyes instantly.
"That's payback for teasing me earlier" he growls but instead of pulling back, instead of easing off, the sound of you trying to take in air spurs him on and his thrusts upwards lengthen, over and over and over again until he's fucking your mouth, your expert suction and your fingers gripping his thighs giving him the full experience of how easy it is to overpower you.

Something you'd do well to remember Princess...

Just as you feel like you're on the verge of losing too much oxygen he pulls your head up by your hair and he grins when he takes in your features.
"That's my girl" he breathes and the image of you right now brings him more satisfaction than he cares to admit. The spit covering your lips and chin, the black streaks down your cheeks, your red watering eyes, your normally perfectly styled hair a mess from his manhandling, all of it playing into his indulgence of power and control.