Cuddles?

——————————————————
»Warnings: None

»Type: Fluff

~Summary: Your tired from work and your boyfriend comes and comforts you to bed.

——————————————————

I sit at my desk head in my hands with piles of paperwork to do, when i hear soft footsteps coming toward my office. i look up to see my boyfriend in on of my hoodies, his hair a mess smiling as he walks over to me. He wraps his arms around me from behind kissing my cheek "come to bed please baby" he says softly in my ear. "No honey i cant i have all this paperwork left and it has to get done today or my boss is going to fire me or something" i say frantically with a pout. He sighs before turning the chair to face him and taking my face in his hands. I lean into his touch looking into his soft green eyes, 'i love this man with everything i have' i think to myself, he takes my hand in his and takes me to our bedroom not hearing any protests from me, i know im not going to win and i dont want too, oh well if my boss fires me we have enough money saved to relax till i can get another job. he lays me down with him holding me close and running his fingers through my hair. I sigh contently and let hold his free hand bringing it up to my lips leaving a gentle kiss. He brings our faces close together before meeting in a soft loving kiss. He pulls away after a few seconds savoring the moment before whispering a gentle "I love you" earning a soft smile and a nuzzle on the nose. "Get some rest now my love"  he whispers in my ear, i nod letting my eyes drift closed content laying with the love of my life.
——————————————————

★292 words
★Written: 2/5/23
★Published: 2/5/23