Please? (Smut)

——————————————————

»Warnings: Trans ftm y/n, fingering, trans genitalia being referred to as little dick and slit. (if theres more just say and ill add them)

»Type: fluffy smut

~Summary: your upset and having a bad day so your boyfriend has gentle loving sex with you to make you feel better

——————————————————

I walk into my boyfriend and I's house sighing, work was hell today and all i want to do is lay under a mountain of blankets and relax. i take off my shoes and coat heading to our shared bedroom to change out of thes uncomfortable cloths. I chose the softest T-shirt i own and some oversized shorts, i knew my boyfriend wouldnt be home for a bit, he does the shopping for the week ans i cook, I smile fondly at the thought of making food with him, we always have little dates. Neither of us needs anything spectacular to be happy, we are more than happy to stay in our little cottage doing whatever we want for the rest if our life. we both have had a hard start but found happyness in eachother and learned how to make a life for ourselves.

My thoughts were interrupted by my darling boyfriend walking though our bedroom door smiling, he walked over to me pulling me into a hug and locking our lips in a sweet kiss, i held onto his chest pulling him closer. i could feel him smiling before he pulls away. I pout moving closer to kiss him again just wanting his affection. He kisses back quickly before pulling away and saying "Did my baby have a bad day?" in the softest voice he could muster. He knows im always super cuddly and needy when im upset.

I just nod leaning into him further feeling tears well into my eyes, I let them fall whimpering slightly. He frowns looking down at me, i just close my eyes and continue to cry. I can hear him whispering sweet nothings in my ear while rocking us back and forth. After a few minutes i calm down, eyes puffy and nose running. He kisses away my tears and gets a tissue for my nose before holding me close again. after a little longer he asks "How can i help my love?".

I hold onto him tighter whispering "please?" almost as a question, "Please what baby?" he whispers back rubbing soothing circles on my back. i sigh and lean into him more slightly rolling my hips in his lap. "Oh" he says, he can always understand me and i love that about him. Receiving a gentle smile he lays me down in my back on our bed giving me a soft kiss. i kiss back holding his hand, his other hand running up and down my side making me shiver. After we pull away he says "Your so handsome baby I love you so much" I fluch slightly at his words giving a watery smile. He smiles back before kissing me again and moving to my neck. Leaving soft bites and kisses in ways he knows will drive me crazy. I moan softly when he licks a certain spot, he smirks and keeps attacking that area with love bites.

Im panting and whining at his treatment internally begging him to hurry up. Once hes had enough marking my neck he removes my shirt first making sure i was okay with it. I nodded and he left kisses down my chest, being careful of my scars and looking up at me again when he got down to my shorts and boxers. I nod again and he pulls away my pants and boxers disregarding them in a pile before turning back to me giving me one more sweet kiss before he leaves kisses on my little dick. I gasp holding onto his hand tighter, he flattens his tongue taking me in him mouth in one swift motion, he sucks and nips making me putty under him, face flushed and panting.

Pulling away making me whine, he opens the bedside drawer grabbing a bottle of lube and pouring a generous amount on 3 fingers. He comes back to me kissing me again to distract me from a finger entering my slit. I gasp and let out a breathy moan breaking the kiss, noticing no discomfort on my face he slowly moves in and out, pulling against my sensitive walls before adding another finger. I clench around him as he continues working, hooking his fingers up every few thrusts making me cry out in pleasure. Finally he adds a third finger in my dripping slit almost making me cum right then.

Deciding I was stretched out enough he cane back to me littering kisses over my face before saying "Are you okay with this?" full of understanding and care. My eyes soften hes always been so gentle with me, i love it. I give him a smile and nod, he smiles back before kissing me again and taking off his cloths and throwing them into the pile. He spread lube over his hand and stroked himself a bit taking in a sharp breath before coming back to me, pressing his tip in slowly he waited for me to give the go ahead, i pushed against him letting him know i was ready.

He repeated this till he was all the way in me, letting me adjust one more time. I whisper "go ahead" a little embarrassed. He kisses me as he slowly thrusts at a slow and steady pace making me grip his shoulders and close my eyes in pleasure. He returns to my neck leaving bites and kisses still thrusting at the same pace. We both love days like this nothing but each other to focus on, being intimate without a care in the world. I can feel myself getting close so i warn him with a whimper, he shushes me softly saying "Ive got you baby you can cum whenever you need too" I bite my lip as the warm hot pleasue washes over me making me let out a noise between a moan and a whine, i clenched around him tightly making him cum with a grunt ridding out our highs.

He huffs kissing me softly again. At this point im half asleep holding onto him tightly, he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom running a bath for us both. Once the water was a comfortable temperature he set me in and got in with me, gently washing my body and hair. Once we left the bathroom he dried me off and changed into new clothes before quickly doing so himself, laying down under the covers with me. I snuggle into him anf kiss his jaw my eyes falling shut. "You can go to sleep honey" he said softly running his hands through my hair. I snuggled closer and mumbled a quick "Thank you, I love you." The last thing I heard before falling asleep was "Im glad i could help, I love you too baby."

——————————————————

★A/N Woo im proud of this one- nothing like some fluffy smut to end the day<3
★1200ish words
★Written: 2/15/23
★Published: 2/15/23

——————————————————