Naked Cuddles

——————————————————

»Warnings: Showers?

»Type: Fluff

~Summary: you get our of the shower and have some naked cuddle time with your boyfriend <3 lots of fluff and kisses ensued

——————————————————

I walked out of the shower with a towel around my waist to see my boyfriend on his phone in bed, i throw my towel in the Landry basket and climb into bed with him hugging him close, he looked down at me smiling and removing his clothes too. this is something we did often, it made us feel closer to eachother and who doesn't love cuddles! he pulls the blanket over us and pulls me close to him, i nuzzle into his chest melting into the warmth. He plays with my hair peppering kisses over my face and wispering soft praises toward me. "I love you so much baby, I love being with you, you always make me feel better by just being with me, i just wanna spend all my days with you, your so handsome my love" he whispers making me squirm and blush "I love you too, im happy i get to have you in my life, you always make me feel safe and loved and cared for and your just the bestest guy ive ever met, I love you so much" i curl into him as close as i can and place my hands on his chest. Days like these were always my favorite, just soft words and a blanket of love and warmth, it always made everything better, even if the day was good.

——————————————————

★A/N: Short but sweet, i wish i had a person to do this with fr
★250ish words
★Written: 3/1/23
★Published: 3/1/23
——————————————————