I need you.. (smut)

——————————————————

»Warnings: Smut, oral, trans guy genitalia, breeding season, praise, animal parts?

»Type: fluffy smut

~Summary: its breading season and your partner helps <3

——————————————————

I wake up in a cold sweat, flushed and horny. I look over to my partner who was sleeping soundly next to me and curl into him unconsciously bucking my hips into his back, i feel him turn around and hold me close, i whine at him griping his shirt, I want to be touched. I want him, I need him.

I compose myself and kiss him awake, he smiles at me "Hi baby boy." My tail wags slightly "Hi" i wisper, he kisses my forehead "How are you this morning my love?" god i could just die at him "I- Im uhm.. help.?" i said more of a question than a statement. "Help with what honeybee?" he asks playing with my hair, i start to purr momentarily forgetting about the wetness growing between my thighs. "Um- so- ugh" i give up and just kiss him whining. He kisses back and seems to think for a moment, "Ohhh is it breeding season baby?" i nod embarrassed. "Aw why didnt you just say so! im always happy to help my little birdie!" he knows what hes doing that little bastard- my thoughts were interrupted by him saying "Do you want my help sweetie?" i nod again, "Aw okay baby boy, top or bottom?"

"Uh yes? both? neither? ughmn" i try to explain, "Hey its okay love, i know what you want" he smiles at me before pulling me into a tender kiss, even with my stupid breeding seasons were surprisingly soft with each other and cater to both our needs really well, guess thats just what happens when youve been with someone for 2 years. He pulls away after a few seconds for air, moving my hair our of my face and kissing my neck, leaving hickies and bites, "Mmmngh" i hold onto the back if his neck pulling him closer, part if me wants him to just hurry up and the other wants him to keep being slow with me, i love our intimate moments when its just us, safe with each other and free of judgement.

He starts to take off my shirt and his showing off his toned body, kissing down my chest and massaging my sides making me whimper. I look at him with lustful eyes and he decides its enough teasing so he pulls off my pants and boxers kissing my clit before taking it in his mouth. I bite my lip closing my eyes, i reach out for his hand and loosely hold it, it always makes him smile and i love that. He pulls away and kisses me pushing two fingers into my entrance, no lube needed because of the abundance of slick. He fingers me slowly making me let out quiet moans and whimpers.

He kisses my neck again still massaging my walls, I start to moan louder as i get close, he adds a third finger making me lose it cumming hard on his hand, i see white as i ride out my high. I look up at him a mess he kisses me and asks "Do you want more sweetie?" i nod quickly making a broken attempt at pulling at his pants, he seems to understand and takes off the remainder of his clothes.

Laying naked on the bed next to me i kiss him, he always knows what to do its amazing, i love him so much. i pull away from the kiss wispering "I love you so so much." he melts a little pulling me back into a kiss, i lick his bottom lip and slip my tongue in his mouth making him moan softly. I start to stoke his hard cock making jim pull away from me and moan louder, hes always been the loud one and i love it.

I get on my knees above him sliding his member into me and sit there when hes all the way in, hes a moaning mess and i havent even done anything yet, i roll my hips on him and he grabs my thighs, i take his hands and hold them above his head kissing his chest and stomach still rocking my hips. I start to bounce on him at a steady pace, he grips the sheets and closes his eyes, "You can cum whenever you need to baby~" I tease him a little and he shakes his head. "Aw my sweet boy gonna wait?. Thats so nice of him~" he moans again.

I can feel his dick twich inside me so i know hes getting close, ive already came 3 times but im much better at hiding it to tease him, I know he knows tho. I purposely clench around him and he cums with a loud moan, his eyes rolling back, seeing him like this made me cum a 4th time. I just sit there letting his softening cock fall out, were covered in each others cum and sweat so he gets up and runs a bath, comming back when its filled and picking me up and setting me in it with him behind me.

I take his hand again relaxing into him, he takes the time to give me a massage making me almost fall asleep with him, but Im still horny so i take his hand and move it down, he looks at me a bit confused but just goes with it, pushing his fingers into me. This time i don't hold back my moans and i can feel him getting hard again behind me, I roll my hips into his thrusts chasing my 5th clinax of today. Moaning louder as i cum, smirking as he whimpers into my back.

I reach my hand back and grip his cock stroking slowly, watching him shove his head into my shoulder shaking slightly still sensitive, i start moving a bit faster slipping my nail into his slit, he gasps bucking his hips a bit, I pick up the pace and a few moments later he cums with a loud whimper. I kiss his forehead and keep going "One more for me darling~" he nods shyly bucking his hips again.

I kiss him and tighten my hand going fast immediately. He moans loudly pulling out of the kiss, I toy with his slit again and he cums without expecting it making him shake and bite his lip. When he stops shaking as much he curls into me as close as he can, I just hold him, moments like these i love, just being curled up with him, even tho weve been in the bath for an hour-

I give him a quick kiss and step out of the tub, helping him stand and not bothering to dry off properly, just getting mosly not wet and walk back into our bedroom laying on top of the covers still naked, i pull him down onto the bed with me and curl up to him putring. He hugs me tight peppering kisses over my face smiling. I smile back and kiss him softly relaxing into him. I close my eyes and drift into a peaceful slumber.

——————————————————

A/N: I kinda love hate this one- but en its cute so ill tolerate it 😌
★1200ish words
★Written: 2/28/23
★Published: 2/28/23

——————————————————