Neck kisses

——————————————————

»Warnings: None

»Type: Extremely Fluffy

~Summary: you love neck kisses so your boyfriend smothers you with love and kisses<3

——————————————————

I wake up tucked under my boyfriend, I look up at him and notice hes awake. "Mmm gmornin" i mumble curling into him more "Hi baby" I hear him wisper and run his fingers through my hair making me purr and close my eyes. I feel so safe with him im always amazed, hes just so perfect and loving and everything i could want in a partner,, "I love you so much, your so amazing and ugh i just-" i get cut off by him kissing me, i close my eyes and kiss back melting into him, he pulls away and i whine chasing his lips. He gives me a quick peck and holds my face in his hands "I love you too baby, so so so much"

I smile and nuzzle into him again and giggle when i feel him place soft kisses on my neck, i lean into his touch and he pulls me closer. "Your such a sucker for my affection arent you baby~" he teases kissing all over my face making me giggle and hold on to him. he stops looking into my eyes biggest smile on his face. I look at him just as lovingly and kiss him, soft and slow. Its these little moments with him that makes my day.

——————————————————

★250ish words
★Written: 3/5/23
★Published: 3/5/23

——————————————————