Kim Minji//Comeback home ptI

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh... Unnie why'd you have to leave me?" Minji said in a low whining tone to her Personal assistant "am i giving you a hard time unnie?, i promise not to be a brat" Minji added

"Min-min you're not a brat and you're not giving me a hard time... Actually i enjoy being your P.A but Minji my mom needs my help and i hope you understand but don't worry I'll send my sister once i get home... Okay? So you won't be having a hard time hiring new P.A... Since my sister can't get a job according to her educational background..." The woman added Minji pout and just nods

"Hope your sister is good as you unnie" she said and just pout then the P.A hug her and left she cried and just spend her day crying for the P.A she completely grew comfortably fond of.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔

After a week there's a girl that Minji was finding for 5 years the girl she always miss, the one she hurt the most, the woman who always put her first before herself even if it means putting her own dreams at the last and making Minji as her top priority.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"M-Minji... Im here" the woman said while catching her breath

"I thought you have an Opera audition?" She said in a bitter tone "the important audition of your life and more than important than me"

"Minji... Nothing's more important than you... You're always been my priority... Its okay you need me better Audition is always has its doors for me...just focus on your audition aight?,im here i'll cheer for you!" the girl said she smile and nods and take her moment she didnt even knew that it was the woman's dream opera to get cast off.

--end of flashback---

She felt guilty seeing her once again. After everything that happened Minji knew she still love Y/n.

"Good day Minji-ssi,Im Y/n t exchange for my sisters suddenly resignation." its sad because Y/n lose the shine of her eyes,and smile.

"h-hi..." she stutter keeping the fact that she want to hug Y/n.

And it goes like that she tried getting a one on one talk with Y/n but the girl keeps avoiding it.looks like even being alone with Minji is a big no too for Y/n,and she cant do anything about it but to get her heart broke.

But its all her fault and Minji mean them. She lose Y/n beside her because she told her to go cause she dont need her anymore and she's a distraction for Minji. She look at her bestfriend,her sweetheart,her girl and her only love.

She can see her fixing things for her the girls is outside leaving her and Y/n with staffs but then the staffs left and Y/n is about to follow she stood up and grab her wrist.

"you cant keep on avoiding me" she said in frustration

"im sorry Minji,i dont know what you're saying im doing my job" y/n saud setting herself free from Minji's grip.

"i-i miss you...,i miss it when you sings for me my y/n-nniee" she sobs on her shoulders then Y/n push her a little and said..

"i cant sing anymore Minji..." she tells Minji