Daerin//Tightly pt1

𝙺𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚇 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚑

𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗;)

𝚆𝚌: 1642

-

-

-

-

-

-
Danielle lift the box of her stuffs inside her house as she move to this new neighborhood, she look around hoping the shadows of her darker past will be burried at the far away place, she move to this new neighborhood with a reason of her step father hurting her and abusing even trying to get under her skirt.

Danielle was beautiful that's not a secret to keep, everyone that would see her will be captivated at those brown tantalizing eyes, her long straight her that is dark as the night sky, lips that look so lucious and soft and it's not surprising everyone that would see her will be on their knees to have her even in the other way.

As she stepped out of her door, she scan the whole place with her eyes hoping that her perverted step father will never find out where she is, she sigh, this better be the best decision of her life or else she will just jumped out of the 20th floor of her mother's company who is now handled by her step brother. Scanning the whole surrounding her eyes caught a very familiar face who's playing with those little homeless kids, she must really grew up a lot but Danielle would never forget that face.

"Kang Haerin... " she whisper

She can't forget that girl, the only girl she ever love in her entire life, the childhood friend that she can't seem to get over with even after their break-up 3 years ago.

They ended not really well Haerin was her girl but after her mother died and she goes under her step father's authority their relationship became a big secret that nobody is allowed to know, she stare at the certain girl, that cat like eyes that up until now never Fails to make Danielle fall, her ears that peeks out of her hair as she smiles, her little and beautiful smiles that Danielle love the most about her.

Up until now Danielle heart was yearning for Kang Haerin and  she was missing her, she wanted to run at her and hug her, ask her if up until now her heart was yearning for her too in the same way she do, but she was too afraid to hear Haerin say she get over her.

She stiffened on her position when Haerin suddenly look at her, the young lady eyes shines so bright as if she saw a priceless jem, or something she's been looking for a very long time.  Danielle was more shock when Haerin began running to her direction with anger, delight, and tears on those eyes.

The brunette hugged her really really tight, as if in this moment she isn't planning to let her go. Haerin cupped her face and kiss her forehead they have no words to say or to tell, all they know is they had found the missing pieces that they've been holding so tight on each other fists.

"I found you... " Haerin whisper on her lips "I didn't lose you did i? " Haerin asked she sobbed and shake her head with a silly smile on her lips

"You will never lose me... My heart were yours, and up until now I'm still yours" Danielle said and Haerin feels more delightful to hear them.

Haerin been obsessing over Danielle for a long year, even before she discover what love means she mean it that she was down bad with Danielle. Haerin pull Danielle over those homeless kid as they wipe away their tears

"Hey girls" Haerin said with her deep voice and those little girls look up at them "meet my wife" Haerin said to those kids that make Danielle shy