Newjeans scenario "you're slipping away"

𝚃𝚠: 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍.

A/n: love the song above

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒.

She hasn't see this coming, this is far from what she expects to happen at the moment she had seen your beautiful shining eyes, this is far from what she wanted to happen.

She wants you and her to live the life, that the two of you dream to have, those nights where you're sharing the silly ideas and making the both of you share a small fit of laughter. If only she could bring it back to those nights she would.

Why? Why is this happening to the two of you, you're here with her at her arms, blood spilling out of your mouth, eyes slowly and weakly closing, she knows you're tired but please forgive her if she can't seem to let you go.

"Baby... Don't close your eyes... Y/n don't you dare leave me... " she cried out with her pleads spilling along with her sobs.

You look at her unable to form any word, your chest hurt, your head too, eyes are blurry and you can't even see her clearly.

It's been three months since you had diagnosis of Glioblastoma Sarcoma stage 4 a cancer in brain that has no medicine to cure it, no exact reason why it happens, and the only way is surgery which is only 30% of surviving, if you survive it'll be adding 20years for your life span, yet it's still short.

She begged you, she did, she never fail to tell you to risk it... Take the risk and the two of you will hold onto that 30% chance of surviving but you... Your stubborn ass stays on your point.

"Y/n...just give me one more night to be with you... Tell you how lovely you are, how important you are... how much I love you!!!" She began to yell as her tears falls in your cheeks.

She knew one night isn't enough, she needs more nights to spend with you... The fact that she needs you in her life is the most painful part of it.

The fact that she's nothing without you...

"Please... Don't go... Don't leave me" she plead you again, but your drifting away, slowly slipping out of life... You wanna say goodbye but you can't say it.

She's a mess, she's a big big mess in front of you but Minji don't care she wanted you to stay.

She stare at you with tears on her eyes as she hugs you with her two arms catching you with another, and right now she saw your already doing worse...

Your struggling in life, your struggling to breathe and fight so you could fulfill her wishes...

"Y-y/n...are you really going to leave me?" She asked you as her lips are shaking.

She was in pain but you, you're in much more pain than her.

"I love you Y/n...please let me love you in another life, in another universe... You're always mine Y/n...okay?" She said, in her next life she will find and haunt you down and right there she will never ever let you go... Not again...

"Close your eyes slowly... Take the last air of your life, and let me hug you and pour my tears until there's nothing left... Take a sleep my love... You're tired let me give you the rest" she mumble softly and hug you tighter

The tears fall from the corner of your eyes. This is it the end of all of it, you are lucky and blessed enough to live a life with an angel beside you... Shutting your eyes and taking the last air of life.

Your hand fall limp and Minji knew that it's over... You're gone in her life...

"I love you... I love you so much" she whisper as she cried her heart out.