Kim Minji//Not your home II

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜.

𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠

It's been a very long time have passed but the pain in my heart is still there like yesterday everything happened on us, right in front of my bare eyes. The carelessly words i slip out of my freaking mouth and when i use my brain than i use my heart. Her eyes are still shining while looking at me, her eyes are still goes heart when she's seeing me. She loves me so much but i have to hurt her then make her leave me...

now she's married, successfully married with Yabuki Nako and she's back as being opera actress again so proud of her she made it without me, just like how i successfully made it ton the top, but it wasn't a lie she was the first person who stays before i made it big time.

She is the one i wanna have for the rest of my days, i wanna have until i can't do this stuff anymore, but i guess all of our dreams was being fullfilled by her and another woman that i know it should be me...

It should be me the one she's marrying, it should be me the one she will hug when she sleep at night, its all should be me...

"Minji! You're in your own world again!" Hanni told me as she scold me so much

"Ahh... Im sorry, I was thinking of some things" i said lying to my members even if i know they already knew what's running in my mind

"Stop denying, we knew Y/n is invading your mind" Hanni said once again as i roll my eyes and keep on walking as we got some of free time to take this wonderful and comfortable walked outside for a little while.

But i curse everything is could curse even myself when i saw her...

Her with another woman on her arms with another woman holding her the way i did before, another woman where she wrap her arms on her waist possesively that i never experienced. I wanna cry but i have to keep my composure up so i continue walking with Hanni beside me as we passed by Y/n never spare me even a little glance.

I wanna shout and scream

"Bitch look at me im here!" I yell internally as i restraint myself because making a scene just to get her attention will not give me a
better impression to my fans.

"Cut the act... I know you've seen her" Hanni said as she roll her eyes at me

"I did... She looks so happy" i said as my eyes follow Y/n and her wife walking around sweetly

"You know she'll be more happy if it was you... The one she ended up with" she tells me i stopped as i look at Y/n her lips was curve in a smile not that perfect as the way she smiles at me but at least she's smiling and not crying like me...

Just like what i know Y/n will be a very responsible wife and she's lucky because she have her because if she didn't im sure she's mine.

I just shake my head and tell Hanni to just forget what we see... It's useless because that person never wants to have any connections to me once again. I just sighed in the most heavy way i could as i feel something was put on my heart.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙾𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠.

"Y/nnieee!" My wife Nako called me as my attention was shift in that figure that i didn't want to meet or to see again. I am happily married with this pretty little lady beside me.