Bbangsaz//Be kind

𝚔𝚒𝚖 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚒 𝚡 𝚙𝚑𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒.

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 5409
-
-

-
-

-
-

-

-

The time goes by until it's six months. Hanni and Minji is already dating for five months, suddenly Hanni realize that letting Minji court her for long time was tottaly useless when right from the start Minji already prove she's worth it.

Hanni love how understanding Minji can be. Minji knows how to respect boundaries, she knows when to call or when to ask her for a romantic date, but its also making Hanni worried a lot. She rarely often attend school because of her schedule as celebrity, she didn't have time to call Minji and Hanni is frustrated as fuck.

Danielle kept updating her that in times Hanni was not there for Minji the older woman was crying because of stress but wanting nobodys comfort only if it was Hanni. Now she's on her way to their classroom and when she arrive she saw that Minji's seat is vacant she look at the back to see Haerin and Danielle clinging into each other

"Haerin-ah... Where's Minji?" she asks

"oh...you didn't know? Minji was excuse for 2 weeks because she's in a bad condition lately." the girl said it was worrying Hanni a lot.

Im being useless as your girlfriend...

She sat there fidgeting her fingers in worry and trying to calm herseld down but the feeling of being useless is getting into her a lot. She wait until the class end even all of her lessons didn't sink in to her brain all she can think about is Minji. Her kim Minji.

As the school end, she came out of the school running to her car and driving fast until she arrive at Minji's house once she arrive, she open the door with her spare key to see no one at the living room with a thought that Minji is at her room she go upstairs and open the door of it's bed room and it reveals her Minji, the sleepless and tired Minji. She walk near the woman and hug her from behind.

"im surprise you still remember me" Minji said in a bitter tone.

Maybe she's really getting tired of it or maybe Hanni was being too much. Not because she can understand it also means she didn't get tired. She can understand what is Hanni's priorities but she's done being last.

"Baby...im sorry" she mumble as she stay hugging the girl from behind.

"dont be...it's not your fault... Why are you here?" Minji face her it caught her off guard Minji never seems this cold at her, and never ask her why she's there.

"i-i w-want to see you" she's stuttering then Minji didn't spoke again.

seeing Minji this cold makes Hanni want to cry not really expecting Minji to be like this.

"Hanni?" the first time she heard Minji saying her name without any love on it.

"Yes?" she asks shakingly

"Can we end this?" and like a bomb that drops inside Hanni's stomach and it destroys everything and anything that Hanni have.

"no." with tears flowing from her eyes saying those words with finality.