Daerin//Possesion

Possesion: to retain ownership of something or someone and to get a control over them, to make sure they are unharmed and being totally untouchable by others.

Possesion for Haerin Danielle is possesion hers to have, hers to keep and even she's afraid to tell the older girl that she owned her she showed it to her actions. She have this crazy idea that everyone wants Danielle(who wouldn't?) but the thing is Danielle is hers, she owned her.

Toxicity, Maybe her actions show toxic and dangerous behavior for everyone when in fact she's indeed mean but turns different in front of her possesion. It looks like she's wearing a mask in front of her Possesion. Danielle... The only girl who can twist her little world around her fingers, right from the start Haerin knew she got her wrap up around her fingers.

Love? Or Obsessesion?

Possesing someone means Obsessesion right?, when times comes and someone tried to got a touch of her Danielle she gave her most dangerous glares by those cat eyes and plotting a whole murder in her mind against Danielle suitor.

"Unnie?" Using her endearing voice she called the said girl who's busy jotting down her notes and when Danielle look at her with that smile she swore she melted in those pretty hazel eyes.

"Hey... Come closer" the girl called her and turn her swivel chair into her direction as she shut the door she walk near Danielle and stand in front of her as she let the girl tugged at the both sides of her sleeping attire. "What can i do for you rinnie?" That soft tune of her voice in its perfect melody is the another reason why she love Danielle so much.

"Uhm... Can you... Eh... Cuddle me?" It's hard to voice it out without even being all awkward yes she do like warm hugs and cuddles from Danielle and she feels like a winner whenever Dani always set asides whatever she does to give her what she wants.

Greedy?

Maybe she's greedy if wanting Danielle for herself and never give her up without a fight means greedy? Then she's okay with it.

"Ohh... You cute little meowrin... Of course... Come on lets lay on my bed and get comfortable" Danielle said with that smile that Haerin knew she can say Danielle's love potion she uses that smile as a potion and she got drunk of it. Like some sort of pina collada or a corpse reviver she's getting more and more tipsy when Danielle lays in bed with that eyes who shows admiration for her and smiles that makes her drunk.

Slowly climbing up at the bed and laying her back at the soft cushion using Danielle's arms as her pillow and facing Danielle. The latter smile and remove her eye glass and set it aside and freed her hair in a pony tail and let it fall down then Danielle pull her body closer and hug her tight.

"Unnie?" She called her out again Danielle responds a humm.

She look up at the girl and their gazes met she's getting more and more possesive as she wrap her arms on the brunettes slim waist

"Yeah?" The airy voice of Danielle as she comb her hair sofly

"I-i think... I like someone" she stutters a little then Danielle stop in her actions and look at her

"You think?" The girl asks as the girls emotions drop.

"Yeah... I don't know how to figure it out i just blabber a word"she explains then Danielle sigh and kissed her forehead that she swear makes her heart beats in adrenaline.